My first Yamato!!!

senator02103

Yeah...I will admit to the forum that I just went and purchased the following from HK collectibles after my last post:

TV EDITION:

VF1-A Mass Production.

VF1-A Maximillian Version

VF1-A Kakizaki Version

On another note I also purchased a Bandai 1/100 VF2-SS model kit.

Am I the only one who considers the Mass production version awesome...I don't know what it is about the coloring scheme but I like it.

Now you need to get Hikaru's VF-1J to get The Vermilion team complete then get the tv VF-1S Roy. That's how my addiction started and when you complete that its DYRL's turn to be procured. :p

Wow. That escalated quickly...

this becomes common in this hobby lol

post-15125-0-58619600-1362794359_thumb.jpg

Edited by Valkyrie Magnus

Wow. That escalated quickly...

Yeah that sure got outta hand fast...! :p

Now you need to get Hikaru's VF-1J to get The Vermilion team complete then get the tv VF-1S Roy. That's how my addiction started and when you complete that its DYRL's turn to be procured. :p

this becomes common in this hobby lol

I already have a VF1-S Roy TV Version.

Don't encourage me on the DYRL range because I have already been like...yes yes maybe...maybe...

Also I saw in the attached thumbnail what appears to be a TV version of the Macross herself...am I incorrect?.

Edited by senator02103

I have the Takatoku version Macross. I bought this back in 1989. Great toy for its time with gimmicks like launch able Valkyries and missiles and the Prometheus and Daedalus can disconnect. It's not as good as the Yamato but still a good toy to have.

I already have a VF1-S Roy TV Version.

Don't encourage me on the DYRL range because I have already been like...yes yes maybe...maybe...

I actually don't have the VF-1S Roy DYRL version in 1/60. I too have just the tv version. I am thinking about it just complete my DYRL collection 1/60. Funny I already have it complete in 1/48 but the completist in me tells me I have to get it. Lol

Thats a good thread on the differences but it didn't go over the VF-1A differences. The head of the DYRL VF-1A is different too with the green visor extends further than the tv version