The Gundam SEED Destiny HD Remaster Thread

So.

Here we are about three weeks away from Destiny being back on the air. This is actually good for me because back in 2005, I was young and stupid and ignorant and I rage-quit the show. Now, thanks to the training of Lord Darth Neo and General Hate, I know how to have fun with my rage. :D

Actually I'll probably just groan a lot. At least it'll be something to tide us over until Final Unicorn and the next Gundam show. Maybe even the next Macross show. :rolleyes: Also, I'm going to refer to the Remaster as "Destiny (Not The Game From Bungie.)" :p

Huzzah.

Who the hell is Darth Neo and General Hate? Anyway, as someone who's favorite gundam entry is Destiny feel free to ask me a bunch of questions be it to the series itself or ask "why the hell would someone like this/not count this as a flaw?" Not watching the remaster, I don't rewatch anime ever. (I never saw a reason for it other than picking up on missed/forgotten stuff or editing for a review or AMV)

Edited by DuelGundam2099

Who the hell is Darth Neo and General Hate?

People who don't exist with that name here. Unless you know that this person exists here with that name here, refrain from using it.

People who don't exist with that name here. Unless you know that this person exists here with that name here, refrain from using it.

You remind me of a certain mod from MechaTalk.... :D

For reference, Duel, I was refering to Neo and Austin from Gundamn!@MAHQ.