MACROSS 30: Hints & Tips

Tochiro

OK, really confused here... Anyone know how to get the VF-25 super parts? The FAQ says they're at Urthur Race 2, but when I visit Urthur there are no Races at all! I'm in a new game plus on hard mode, and I just got past the Quarter / Sharon apple fight. Still no races.

Also, I need the VF-19S, but Cleef town's hunter guild only has two quests available, both of which I completed... "5000G bounty" and "orkos operation". Does anyone know how getting quests to post works??

I'm surprised you didn't get super parts on your first run. You may need to advance the story to get the Uthr race 2 to show up.

That's what I'm afraid of... there's no more story left besides the orange 'final mission' option in the Geifon menu. At least, I think, I can't remember if you can explore the world after you clear havamal's fortress but before you go after the final boss. Is this game really structured so that you can't get these things on new game plus???

OK, really confused here... Anyone know how to get the VF-25 super parts? The FAQ says they're at Urthur Race 2, but when I visit Urthur there are no Races at all! I'm in a new game plus on hard mode, and I just got past the Quarter / Sharon apple fight. Still no races.

Also, I need the VF-19S, but Cleef town's hunter guild only has two quests available, both of which I completed... "5000G bounty" and "orkos operation". Does anyone know how getting quests to post works??

By completing quest. I can't specify which town since it's been a long time and the guide is in Japanese. Unfortunately to get specific VF, in earlier level, you must complete all quest that available in the chapter you in. You can't jump to other quest since it require previous quest to be done first. Always check town every chapter start or after you complete main quest.

Sorry if this not direct help you.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...