Its Official!

dapro

Wow, I went back now to see I can get another 1/60 Macross VF-1S Roy Focker Movie Ver with Option Parts (30th Anniversary Sticker) and it is listed as out of stock. I hope they honor my order this morning.

Congrats and welcome to the club. This site will help you bleed money on valks LOL. Since I have been on here, I have compiled a pretty large collection of valks, but nowhere near Kickers level :p I started collecting later than a lot of the members here. I started around the 1/48 to V2 1/60 era. You will love the VF-1's they are easy to transform and look great.

Edited by Loop

Yea, I am super excited. I may have gotten one of the last one they had in stock. I guess the Roy Fokker Vf-1s is more popular.

Edited by dapro

NOOOO! You fool! I haven't bought a toy in like 6 years. I thought "hmmmm, these new Yamatos are really nice, I'll just buy one 1A on sale. What can it hurt? I'm selling my first release collection that was sadly hanging out in storage for years, right? Just one is all I need." Enjoyed the nice addition to my bank account for a bit, now I have a 1/60 11B and 21 on the way, a 171 cf on pre-order, and I'll buy a VF-4 repaint if it gets made, plus who knows what else. THE HUMANITY! Do you want to end up like me? DO YOU?!?!!!!!1!one!!!1!

Same for me. I never had the guts to start a Macross collection. Until I bought the 30th anniversary VF-1S (Roy and Hikaru) at the last HLJ sale last year... now my collection is slowly expanding, as I've been desperately trying to get the Frontier Valks, and a YF-19. I settled for a v1 VF-25S with armour pack 2nd hand and a VF-19 (Kai and P), a VF-1A, a Macross Quarter and the 2 Queadluun-Raus (Max and Milia) -- all through sales, but were expensive nonetheless.. It's a very slippery slope.. All of these only since October 2012.....

Please allow me to repeat my old story here:

I thought a VF-1S Focker w/ SSP and a VF-1J w/GBP are all what I needed for the iconic ones.

Then I found a Vermillion Squad would be needed as well.

For the movie counterpart, a Skull Squad.

Who can say no to the Max and Millia VF-1J?

You've got a 1S, 1J, 1A, and you want a 1D.

What's the 1D counterpart in the movie? The VT-1.

I can continue with it, but you get the picture.

LOL click on my Macross collection link in my sig. I got all of that since I started up in early late '08 early '09. Don't really want to know how much I have spent lol. That list does not include my non macross stuff either...

Edited by Loop