Transformable Lego Armored GBP VF-1

jwinges

Let's see, my son and daughter are big Lego fans, and we ALL LOVE MACROSS! How cool would that be to have one of these! Lego would make serious sales on that product - they can't lose! Even those that haven't heard of Macross would say, "cool transforming robot with missiles!" Why you think I bought the Robotech models before I saw the series? - MT

Let's see, my son and daughter are big Lego fans, and we ALL LOVE MACROSS! How cool would that be to have one of these! Lego would make serious sales on that product - they can't lose! Even those that haven't heard of Macross would say, "cool transforming robot with missiles!" Why you think I bought the Robotech models before I saw the series? - MT

They would lose after paying Shoji Kawamori for the design, then letting Harmony Gold take whatever cut they want to take off the top of what is left.

Hate to be a downer, but not gonna happen in the US.

Edited by Kaldar5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm building up a revamp of VF-1Max's moc-ups, utilizing the full 3-jointed legs for the Gerwalk-Mode. I'm just waiting on a few pieces from a store on Bricklink to complete it.

• 6 months later...