Harmony Gold sues Disney, Disney lawyers bankrupt Harmony Gold, Disney buys Macross. JJ Abrams directs Macross.

When I read this all I hear is Jeff Goldblums voice from Jurrasic Park talking about creation. Lol! :p

Chris

Edited by Dobber

The more I see that Riot Control Stormtrooper scene the less I like it, it's too "mini-boss"-like. There was only one big-bad anybody had a stand-off with in the original Trilogy and it was Vader. Other than something larger and more natural like the Wompa or Rancor, which were both naturally larger threats, nobody else in the entirety of the original trilogy posed a single threat like Vader except for maybe the expert At-At pilot who blasted the rebel shield in Empire and even then nobody had a one-on-one standoff with him. Not even Fett, who was shown to be great at tracking/capturing people, had more than a cannon fodders death or was shown to be some sort of stand out combatant.

Edited by Mommar

He was in Ep 3? Missed it. Then again, I missed a ton of easter eggs. Coulnd't find the X-wings and Tie Fighters in Ep 2 either.

It was when anakin meets with palpatine to report about gravious location. You see Lucas talking to another extra as anakin runs past him.

The other extra Lucas was talking with was his daughter. His son was also a Jedi padawan...I think it was the kid that was fighting his way out of the Temple and was gunned down in front of Bail Organa.

Chris

I like Peter Jackson's cameos where its him or his children seen his LOTR movies.

Agreed. Just like Richard Branson's cameo in "Casion Royale" - they're all doing something... interesting: burping (FotR), dying (RofK), or getting security screened (CR) come right to mind.

George Lucas's cameo is tucked off to one side, doing something benign, and virtually unnoticeable due to makeup. Er... does that count as an easter egg, and not a cameo?

Trailer wise though, thats the first time i saw a DS resembling surface!

Though it seemed to be mountains/sky in the background of the end shot, after the camera pulls level and up...how can that be?

Unless its the side of a Star destroyer in orbit?

Edited by seti88

It's because JJ is doing what I fear he might have done, which is rehashing episode 4 and calling it Star Wars for the next generation...

It's because JJ is doing what I fear he might have done, which is rehashing episode 4 and calling it Star Wars for the next generation...

If this is just a rehash of EPs 4 and 6 that will be the biggest disappointment.

Don't know about you kids, but that was my first worry when this movie was announced. It has all the classic trilogy planet styles...