Got my reserve IMAX 3D tickets for Saturday morning the 19th at 9:15 am! Breakfast out and then it's on!

Reserve as in reserved seats?

I just checked at Sapporo Cinema Frontier, and only Friday is sold out. Plenty of reserved seats available for the rest of opening weekend. And yes, people here do follow the assigned seating.

I'm surprised they're pumping out so many of these little trailers now, with more and more stuff put in.

I have to wonder if all of the trailers up to this point are still only featuring the "first third" of the movie, as they were saying before?

I have to wonder if all of the trailers up to this point are still only featuring the "first third" of the movie, as they were saying before?

I think they were lying, just like how John Harrison wasn't Kahn until he was. Attempting to cram that many battles/scenarios/etc... into 35 to 45 minutes of the beginning of a new movie would be a HUGE mistake.

Maybe there are even MORE battles/scenarios/etc. after the first third of the movie!

It's an hour and forty minutes of X-Wings blowing up EVERYTHING in atmosphere (because the only way JJ can "ground" things in reality is to literally show the ground.)

Guys ever heard of a men's girder? :p Shatner was well versed in them. Perhaps hamill did the same! Cause man he didn't look anything like that when he was reprising his role as the trickster earlier this year. And I think that was back in April or May.