Which is Poe's jacket now. That jacket seems to be passed around as much as Anakin's lightsaber in this movie.

And this pic...

(spoiler'd for size )

adam-driver-john-boyega-daisy-ridley.jpg

Isn't she cold?

Maybe it's not snow but instead ash?

Chris

So here's my Snyopsis of the film, not really a spoiler since I don't actually know. I'm just basing this off character Bios, trailers, and interviews.

I

From Bio's and what not, I've sufficed..

Luke started training Kylo, Kylo is a Solo kid, and Rey is Skywalkers daughter. Luke's training camp gets attacked, only Luke and Kylo
survive. Luke runs off in failure to become a Hermit. Kylo blaming the lack of Galactic order on the destruction of the Empire, and in anger falls to the dark side, creates the Knights of Ren, and comes to the first order to be an ally, in company to find Grandpa Vaders Killer (Luke). Kylo out to find Luke's saber, Stumbles on the resistance Rebels, the First order, including Finn, capture a bunch of Rebels which is where we find Poe. Finn Thinking there was a law and order with the new First order, has been a loyal trooper. Poe and Finn have an exchange where Finn feels slightly different about his position. Finn catches a glimpse of Kylo torturing Poe. Finn saves Poe from death, and escapes from the first order where he falls to Jakku. on Jakku he meets Rey, they find a common ground. Only to have Phasma and the first order attack Jakku's village. This is where Han and Chewie come into play. Han saves both Finn and Rey. Story switches to Star Killer base, where Kylo believes this new power will keep order in the galaxy. Now something happens between Leia, Poe and Luke's saber. Kylo starts attacking Rebel planets with the first order. One planet is destroyed. Next fight Kylo, Finn and Rey all meet each other. Kylo and Finn fight, right as Finn is about to be killed. Solo drops into save finn and is killed. It's revealed that Kylo is Han's Son, and Han and Leia fell out of love. Kylo realizes what he has done, and starts to peel back the dark side. Luke feels a tremor in the force. END.

I wonder how close i'll be. lol

Edited by skullmilitia

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2015/11/star-wars-rey-han-solo-daughter-daisy-ridley

Even more intriguing, in a recent episode of the Empire podcast, actress Saoirse Ronan said that when she originally went in to audition for the part of Rey, she had a blast pretending to play around with a lightsaber. We haven’t seen Ridley wield the traditional Jedi weapon in any footage, but it might be that her ever-present staff is holding a few secrets and that the Force is strong with this one.

From what I've always understood, it was something with assault weapons that the path of the laser was not accurate unless upgraded with advanced barrels.

Even if you were shooting straight ----, by the time the light hit the end of the barrel it would / go other directions.

If you ever watch the footage, all shots from medium and small empire arms (cheapest bidder) shoot out in different directions

right out of the barrel. Even the SW video games do this. Where as advanced, custom weapons (Han's blaster, Bobas) With refined barrels,

and muzzles get straight and extremely accurate shots.

Just your usual hero rules.

1. Enemy Goons are deadly warriors against Helpless Peasants.

2. Enemy Goons are incompentant again the heroes (even when the hero is untrained).

3. Enemy Goons are incompentant again Peasants who have been inspired to fight back by the heroes.

I dunno man. Now that I know that Chewbacca uses Verizon I feel like Episode 7 has been ruined for me. I might as well wait for it to come out on blu ray, now...

I dunno man. Now that I know that Chewbacca uses Verizon I feel like Episode 7 has been ruined for me. I might as well wait for it to come out on blu ray, now...

Isn't BB-8 using a Hard-line connection, and not mobile wireless.They are essentially accessing a INTRANET and not using the Holonet I find this implausible.