My boy’s only 10 months old but I hope he’ll like Star Wars one day. He better, his name is Luke, I $hit you not, lol!

Haha, my 13 month old daughter is named after Luke Skywalker too but we named her Lucy as a feminine twist for the name of the hero. When my wife and I found out we were having a girl I joked that I was hoping for a son that we could name Luke Skywalker but instead it'll have to be Lucy Skywalker. My wife responded that she liked the name Lucy and so did I <3

Its too early to tell if she'll be interested in Star Wars. I can tell she loves music so I'm pretty certain I'll be taking her to Frozen 2 multiple times when its released :)

Edited by TangledThorns

The Force is strong, with this one...

Haha, I dunno about that. He used to cry to the sound of a toilet flush or me burping. He's gotten a lot better, but he's not a Jedi yet.

Haha, my 13 month old daughter is named after Luke Skywalker too but we named her Lucy as a feminine twist for the name of the hero. When my wife and I found out we were having a girl I joked that I was hoping for a son that we could name Luke Skywalker but instead it'll have to be Lucy Skywalker. My wife responded that she liked the name Lucy and so did I <3

Its too early to tell if she'll be interested in Star Wars. I can tell she loves music so I'm pretty certain I'll be taking her to Frozen 2 multiple times when its released :)

So, her middle name is Skywalker or your last name is Skywalker, either way it's awesome! Haha, I wanted to name him Colt or Remington, but the wife said no effin' way, lol!

Edited by peter

For our church angel tree gift this year, assuming I can draw the tag for a boy 8-13, I want to get them an RC BB-8 (Hasbro version) and a theater gift card for the family to go see the film. Good idea, or no? This would of course be in addition to the clothes and any other specific requests, but it seems like a good idea to me. Is that likely to be the big thing this year?

While we're sharing stories about children named after Star Wars characters I work with a woman who's daughters name is Leia. Luckily she likes all of the movies... okay, to be honest, I'm not sure Mindi cares if her daughter likes any of it or not. Leia's been forced to stomach it all.

Hey now, my nickname has been Chewie for a very long time. Long enough and used enough that were it not for so-called rules( :rolleyes: ) on legal name changing, I'd have added it to my legal name years ago.

I have several friends with children named Luke(because of SW), one with a daughter named Leia.

Ain't be nothing wrong with having no Star Wars names. =P

Y-wing, all the way

One of my co-workers and his wife both love unique names, and he offhandedly suggested Revan as a half joke, but she actually liked it, even after telling her where it came from. :lol:

On the other hand, Ewing actually is a name... I know if I ever met someone named that, I'd have a very hard time pronouncing it correctly.

Edited by Chronocidal

I haven't seen it mentioned, so I have to ask...

(Actual spoiler, not another joke spoiler)

Did anyone else notice that Finn's not using A lightsaber, he's using Luke's first lightsaber, the one ObiWan took from Anakin? (And that Luke promptly dropped down an air vent in Cloud City. Some people just can't be trusted with toys.)

Because it totally is, which raises all KINDS of questions. Does he KNOW this sword's heritage? How in the hey did he get it out of Bespin anyways?

Edited by JB0

I haven't seen it mentioned, so I have to ask...

From what I've read...

You sure you want to read this

Positive?

100% sure?

Last chance...

OK, just making sure...

Ok, Last one.

Just messing with you...

OK, I'll stop now.

After this one.

Ok, 1 more.

And 1 more.

The answer is here.

The lightsaber isn't for him. It's meant for her.

star-wars-7-force-awakens-daisy-ridley.j

From what I've read...

Positive?

100% sure?

Last chance...

OK, just making sure...

Ok, Last one.

Just messing with you...

OK, I'll stop now.

After this one.

Ok, 1 more.

And 1 more.

The answer is here.

That has to be a record number of clicks required. :p

-b.

From what I've read...

Positive?

100% sure?

Last chance...

OK, just making sure...

Ok, Last one.

Just messing with you...

OK, I'll stop now.

After this one.

Ok, 1 more.

And 1 more.

The answer is here.

LOL. :p

The Jedi coulda used those kids when Vader came after them.

'AZ thanks for the info. Where are you reading this stuff anyway?