Excited for this.

Striking with the white/black with red accent motif, although the TIEs look odd with white panels. The AT-AT's look more like AT-TEs, only with 4 long legs instead of 6 stubbier legs. They should've left the AT-AT design alone; it's one of the best, most iconic mecha in film history.

I wonder what George Lucas thinks of the new movie. It's kinda sad that he's been all but excluded from making inputs to the franchise he created, but he's also introduced the most unwanted/unnecessary changes to the OT and wrote/directed the deservedly maligned Prequels. I'm with Disney on giving Abrams final say. Lucas has an amazing imagination, though, so I do hope they can tap that well from time to time while he's still with us.

Excited for this.

Striking with the white/black with red accent motif, although the TIEs look odd with white panels. The AT-AT's look more like AT-TEs, only with 4 long legs instead of 6 stubbier legs. They should've left the AT-AT design alone; it's one of the best, most iconic mecha in film history.

I wonder what George Lucas thinks of the new movie. It's kinda sad that he's been all but excluded from making inputs to the franchise he created, but he's also introduced the most unwanted/unnecessary changes to the OT and wrote/directed the deservedly maligned Prequels. I'm with Disney on giving Abrams final say. Lucas has an amazing imagination, though, so I do hope they can tap that well from time to time while he's still with us.

Lucas has said he doesn't want to give input. He wants to be able to see the films as a fan.

I thought he sold out. It is not like he needed the money. He should have taken the same deal that the Mary Poppins author took... (if he really wanted to have any say in it that is)

He had a say in it, then it was decided they wanted to go in another direction. This was post-sale.

And P. L. Travers ended up having very little say in the making of Mary Poppins (despite how the Disney movie about it has tried to spin it), and she was actually quite upset with how the film turned out and furious at Disney for how she was treated.

My bad, Kel, I should have put spoiler tags around those potential Saving Mr. Banks spoilers. ;)

YOU'VE RUINED IT!!!

I just meant that things are starting to leak, and the First Order shot really had me salivating for more. I am now faced with the struggle to click spoilers and see more goodness, or resist and retain surprise.

YOU'VE RUINED IT!!!

I just meant that things are starting to leak, and the First Order shot really had me salivating for more. I am now faced with the struggle to click spoilers and see more goodness, or resist and retain surprise.

Alas, even if you avoid this thread, I'm afraid unless you go live under a rock in Siberia somewhere, you are going to get spoilers through TV, social media and everywhere else even if you try your hardest to avoid most of them. Which I really WANT to do, so I can walk in to the theater and be a kid again for 2 hours!