I have ONE Yamato VF-4G for TRADE.....my trade requirements are pretty specific ;) SOLD

I will trade the VF-4G for the following:

Yamato 1/60 VF-1D 30th anniversary with option parts (Or have one for sale? Can pay up to $200 shipped depending on condition)

AND

Yamato 1/60 YF-19 with Fold Booster combo pack (Or have one for sale? Can pay up to $250 shipped depending on condition)

The valks can be in displayed condition, but must be unstickered and complete...nothing broken or missing...boxes must be in excellent shape

Additionally.....I would be willing to trade for any of the vintage Macross items listed here:

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=36106&view=findpost&p=948206

Thanks for looking.... :)

Edited by jvmacross

Which Kakizaki?

Yamato 1/60 VF-1A Kakizaki Type with Armor Set.........the DYRL version that comes bundled with the super/strike parts.........can't find it anywhere..... :mellow:

Edited by jvmacross
  • 4 weeks later...

VF-4G is SOLD..........

Still looking for:

Yamato 1/60 VF-1D 30th anniversary with option parts (Can pay around $200 shipped depending on condition)

AND

Yamato 1/60 YF-19 with Fold Booster combo pack (Can pay around $250 shipped depending on condition)

PlutoniumHunter! Thanks for the link! They had an opened Fold Booster and fast pack for the YF19 and YF21!

Edited by Cdisdope