IHP Monster order cancelled

Shawn

No!!!!!! Can we atleast ask Mr Sakuragawa to contact Seiichi if he ever gets the time?

Failing that I know I passed up this kit atleast once now either on Yahoo Japan or eBay. Does anyone here have the kit? I guess I'm back to looking for it on Yahoo Japan.

Noel... Have you sold one of these before? Was IHP at this years wonder festival? I'm guessing not as I didn't see them in the pics.

If anyone ever sees one PLEASE let me know...

Thanks,

Carl

Sadly, I knew this kit's days would go down in the west..... IHP puts out some TOP NOTCH work, it's only downfall? They don't establish production deadlines and as such, they can put off projects indefinately as they see fit. I cannot say that I blame them.... they're some busy guys (just how many work for IHP? probably not many)... all we can do is hope and pray.

As far as finding a kit already, I was under the assumption that none exsisted on the market... am I wrong?

As far as finding a kit already, I was under the assumption that none exsisted on the market... am I wrong?

Yes... I've just got confirmation that atleast 8 of these have been sold at past wonder festival events. I think... read as I'm not so sure... but I think I once saw one of these on Yahoo Japan. I'm about 99% sure that if I had seen it I would have saved the picture and I now can't find the picture so I'm not so sure any more. Anyways... yes there are a *FEW* of these out there that are no longer in IHP's hands. I just have to find out how to get one in mine. ;)

Edited by wwwmwww

sorry Carl

I was never in the league of the I.H.P monster

in fact, never an I.H.P item

they were always sold out before I could get my cash to them

but all is not lost

there is a better tomorrow

:)

Noel

Thanks for trying. Keep your eyes open and let me know if you ever see one. Was IHP even at the last Wonder Festival at all?

I *DIDN'T* dream it. I just found the pic. Here it is:

By the way, the file name is post-8-80265-DSC01391.jpg and its dated 2/24/03 1:24 PM.

Anyone have an idea how to trace this back to an auction number so I can see who sold it and who bought it if it sold?

Thanks,

Carl

I have this "boxart" label...........

I took it from I.H.P's table from last year's hobby expo

but I have to find where I kept it........

or did I gave it away??........

if I find it, I will give it to you Carl

:)

Kewl... and thanks SO SO much. I'm a third of the way there.

Now I just need the box and its contents.

Later,

Carl

Nope... The image name, though generated by Yahoo, does not contain the item number. And even if it did, an auction from february would have been purged from the system months ago :(

Here's a pic from a more recent auction I saw, dated 6/30/03. And, much to my amazement, I found the URL!!

http://page5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/e28138972 (you'll need a valid login to see it)

starting bid: Y1

number of bids: 8

ending price: Y49000

post-3-1061913435_thumb.jpg

Nope... The image name, though generated by Yahoo, does not contain the item number. And even if it did, an auction from february would have been purged from the system months ago :(

Here's a pic from a more recent auction I saw, dated 6/30/03. And, much to my amazement, I found the URL!!

http://page5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/e28138972 (you'll need a valid login to see it)

starting bid: Y1

number of bids: 8

ending price: Y49000

Thank you SO much Valkyrie for digging up that info for me. So that means two have made their way to Yahoo Japan. If you see another PLEASE email me about it. I just can't find the time to keep up with all the stuff that's on Yahoo Japan these days.

Thanks again...

Carl