VF-25F Renewal

sreichma

35 minutes ago, Kuma Style said:

Thank you very much for the detailed response! I'll definitely look out for these things and am glad that they're at least able to be fixed. I'll certainly shoot you a PM if I run into any issues and thank you for that as well!

Hey Kuma. Glad that you’re branching out on different Valkyries. Congrats sir! :good:

By the way, you can use the actual VF-25 Renewal thread if you have more questions about it or if you want to pose some pics. ^_^ 

@mickyg I'll certainly do my best to give it as well as any other items I review as best of a reprsentation 

@no3Ljm Thank you for the thread link and I'll certainly move over to the appropriate one once I get it. I actually searched for it but I just don't see to have a handle on this forum's search function as well as others.

The search function's kinda sucky---I bookmark/follow pretty much every thread that may 'fall off the first 2 pages', as they'll be hard to find via searching.

Also, watch the gunpod---there's multiple hinges inside, and "separating and sliding forward" the barrel-halves are often a sticking point--literally.  Open it very slowly and carefully the first time.  Make it through the first time, and you should be good forever.  Force it open because it seems stuck---has broken many a gunpod on the first attempt.   If it doesn't want to open/move---try a different direction/location for a bit.  Wiggle and pry it all around.