Bandai DX YF-30 Chronos

UN Spacy

Well that was unexpected. Hopefully the high MSRP will make the scalpers a bit cautious if they want to invest into this one.

So is the price with the 8% sales tax? I assume as much because of the odd-numbered price. So it is 20k Yen without tax and we get like 10% off with HLJ that would be 18k Yen for the YF-30?

If someone can get a preorder in without resorting to the inflated prices NY offers. ^_^

I'm glad we finally get a confirmation that Bandai will release the YF-30. Do we know if it is a regular or web shop exclusive release?

Edited by Scyla

Well that was unexpected. Hopefully the high MSRP will make the scalpers a bit cautious if they want to invest into this one.

So is the price with the 8% sales tax? I assume as much because of the odd-numbered price. So it is 20k Yen without tax and we get like 10% off with HLJ that would be 18k Yen for the YF-30?

If someone can get a preorder in without resorting to the inflated prices NY offers. ^_^

I'm glad we finally get a confirmation that Bandai will release the YF-30. Do we know if it is a regular or web shop exclusive release?

This will be a general release or web exclusive?

I don't understand why Kawamori opted not to slide the tail fins into the main wing. ^_^

I think it might have not enough kibble otherwise. :D

I love the design, and will order one, but that's the biggest flaw, complaint I have with this design. The tail fins just bother me to no end. The pilot would need to worry about any gritty fighting, cause if he fell on his back, he's not transforming afterwards and flying out of the combat.

I love the design, and will order one, but that's the biggest flaw, complaint I have with this design. The tail fins just bother me to no end. The pilot would need to worry about any gritty fighting, cause if he fell on his back, he's not transforming afterwards and flying out of the combat.

Completely agree. I would like this design SO much more if the tailfins did... something other than just hang there.

I love it, I want multiples. I am a bit worried about how the wings will hold up over time though. I hope they lock. Though I wouldn't have them semi-bent like in these photos. I don't feel like they're long enough to work in that bird-of-prey position like the SV-51. I do wish the tail fins could slide up though, I think that's an oversight that affects the way it looks in Battroid.

Not just battroid, they look ridiculous in fighter mode too.

Eh.. I might just wait. I love the fighter mode (mostly), but the other modes are fairly meh (the missile pack is just funky looking). That, plus I'm getting too tired of the preorder shenanigans at this point, and I'm running out of space for new valks (too many VF-19s :lol: ).

Maybe once it's released it'll be available, since I don't see this really appealing to anyone but gamers, and the odd completionist or aircraft fanatic.