Bandai DX YF-30 Chronos

UN Spacy

• 1 month later...

Could you try posting in a more relevant thread? I know you're new, but Sheryl statues and the YF-30 have little to do with the original VF-25 toy.

Also, you were already told previously and provided a link to try posting in the "WANTED" part of the forum, as that's what it's there for: http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showforum=10

Wow how about get fraked! you horrid, ride, snotty virgins!

1) Wail like a baby on an internet forum for help due to probable illiteracy.

2) Accuse others of being virgins and cuss without panache. On an internet forum.

I thought things like you died out sometime ago...thanks for the entertainment. Now please crawl back to myspace to make duckfaces.

I wonder if that guy realizes we were only joking. I hope I made it pretty clear anyway...unless he was also joking with that response about being "snotty virgins." :lol:

To the poster asking about a VF-25 head in the YF-30 Chronos thread.

Even making allowances for newbie behavior, there is such a thing as forum etiquette, which means posting your questions in the relevant section of the forums in a suitable thread and if no suitable thread exists, then create one. Don't just post questions in a completely unrelated thread.

Posting completely unrelated questions to several threads and then acting like a jerk when people politely call you on it is not going to endear yourself to the mods or admins here.

The members on this forum are very helpful and knowledgeable if you play nice and follow the rules.

Graham

Indeed, would be nice to get one in low-vis and matte, but if we are going to get any it'll be in Alto's stripes and glossy. Sigh.

Actually if this comes out as a hasegawa model I'm getting it and will actually work it.

Edited by raptormesh

Indeed, would be nice to get one in low-vis and matte, but if we are going to get any it'll be in Alto's stripes and glossy. Sigh.

Actually if this comes out as a hasegawa model I'm getting it and will actually work it.

Not Alto's plane, it's Leon's.

Anyway, unfortunately I strongly suspect this is now vaporware :(

Graham

Isn't there a model or toy expo being held in Japan within the next few weeks? Still holding out hope, but if there are no further news released by then, or a total absence of the YF-30 at Bandai's booth, then I will strongly suspect that your suspicion is right on the money...

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...