UN Spacy

Bandai DX YF-30 Chronos

2 hours ago, ArchieNov said:

I have the same problem. What did you do?

When the gun was extended, the latch at the back end of the gun, that is used to mount the gun in fighter mode, was jammed inside the gun. So it blocked the interior opening for the gun to slide in and out from being extended. So I had to pry the latch out which took quite a while since the latch opening is very small. Hopefully you are able to fix your gun

Oops, I was referring to the issue with the front landing gear bays. I thought you were talking about the same thing. Sorry...

1 hour ago, madzmikes said:

Got mine for 40k JPY :o it's worth it tho

Based on your pic, I'm guessing you're a fellow Filipino collector. Where'd you get it? Did you get it locally or from online? I get almost all of my stuff from online stores as the local ones rarely stock Macross items anymore :(

I would say online since pricing is in Yen. I remember buy and selling stuff from Mandarake and people do not want to snag it for 10k Pesos. :lol:

7 hours ago, madzmikes said:

Got mine for 40k JPY :o it's worth it tho

40667110_504252489980279_7083811731460416580_n.jpg

41660990_321027181997985_1241765619025289363_n.jpg

awesome purchase, I love my Chronos.

just an FYI, be careful putting the gunpod into the fixed hand. it's very very tight, and I broke part of the gunpod handle when doing it.

Edited by apptt4

Up to this day, I have been unable to open the front landing gear doors on my YF-30. It won’t budge and I don’t want to force such a thin piece of plastic

Got it Mint in sealed box from a fellow collector here in the Philippines, he bought it from mandarake  and sold to me for 19k pesos (40k yen) :vava:. This is my 2nd Macross DX, the first one is YF-29 durandal isamu.

Edited by madzmikes