Bandai DX YF-30 Chronos

UN Spacy

If the stabilizers are removable, I haven't tried it, so I am not entirely sure. They look like they could be though.

The ordinance container can indeed be detached from the arm. The only real use for this is that it might help in transformation (though it doesn't really get in the way either).

Sorry to bump this thread.

Got a couple of questions :

1. About the rudders, are they removable from the main wing ?If yes, is the peg on the rudder part or is it on the wing ?

2. Is the container detachable from the swing arm ?

yes the vertical stabilizers are indeed removable but the peg is part of the main wing. its only small though and sticks out about 3mm.

and regarding the missile pod, yeah what Master Dex said..

Edited by spanner

• 5 weeks later...

It's gone.

I was hoping it might last until Friday, but I guess it wasn'5 meant to be.

It's a figure I'm really sad about missing. I wasn't really following Macross when it came out, and didn't know it existed until I got back in with all the Delta pre-hype.

Would have snagged one this morning had I not come across the Legacy Ninja Megazord last night.

Edited by iguanaman8989

That seems very fishy.I'm guessing it was a glitch, not stock suddenly reappearing.

Yeah i did also suspect something like that unless they found a few in a box in a corner of the warehouse during a stock take or something perhaps!? But yes very strange them popping up like that. How long can stock be held in private warehouse? Cancelled customer order even?

Edited by spanner

Not for nothing, the same thing happened when I happen to snag a Yamato Focker VF-1S (30th Anniversary w Option Parts) a few months back from HLJ.

It's entirely feasible that they found extra stock laying around.

It's also entirely feasible that there was an error.

50/50 until someone who got an order in confirms that HLJ has asked for payment.

-b.

I manage to get a saint myth crown sagitarius seiya for 8900 yen like a year or so. Its long sold out and i got the only one at a stellar price. 1/3 of current market price. Even less than the current myth cloth ex releases.

Edited by Mr Bomber

I've left an Alto YF-29 in my orders for that very fact. If they find spares, I would be kicking myself for removing it! Of course, that's an order I placed when the last batch of YF-29s went for sale and HLJ couldn't get enough to fill all their orders.

I've left an Alto YF-29 in my orders for that very fact. If they find spares, I would be kicking myself for removing it! Of course, that's an order I placed when the last batch of YF-29s went for sale and HLJ couldn't get enough to fill all their orders.

Ah! I smell competition. May the best man wins then. Hahaha! :lol:

Thanks! I'm stoked! Now if only vf-19 advance gets re-stocked as well.

yeah that's another one that got a post release price hike and to be perfectly honest doesn't really even deserve the now silly asking prices.. <_< yeah they're a good thing but they ain't stupid money good.. :wacko::rolleyes:

Im glad I got three of em at reasonable prices beforehand! :D

yeah that's another one that got a post release price hike and to be perfectly honest doesn't really even deserve the now silly asking prices.. <_< yeah they're a good thing but they ain't stupid money good.. :wacko::rolleyes:

Im glad I got three of em at reasonable prices beforehand! :D

If it doesn't we'll just have to wait for the inevitable M+ version. :D

What the hell is going on. Long out of print valks back in stock. Someone at HLJ needs to get fired.

We need to thank him. X'mas came early. -_-

They also found some MB flight units this morning too so maybe Bandai found it in their warehouse and sent them to HLJ. I recalled Hlj had those yf-29s , yf-30, and some metal build last year when it was long sold out.

Missed out on the MB flight unit again! :(