Bandai DX YF-30 Chronos

UN Spacy

Wishing I didn't use SAL right about now.

Don't feel bad. It's understandable. But jjust think of the amount you saved. That's what I do. I don't want to get carried away by the hype for now so I can save a little. And that little makes a big difference. Just my 2 cents. ^_^

I hope Bandai does the Skywarp repaint of this one.

And we (by which I mean I) desperate need some additional weapon bays for this one. A transforming BFG would be awesome. And conformable missile pods for the forearms. :)

Thanks for all the pics Swoosh, so glad I sprung for a second one last night. :D

Someone mentioned this is a matte finish, is it the body also or just all of the paint apps?

Except the feet, the whole thing is in matte finish(including the canopy :ph34r: )

Except the feet, the whole thing is in matte finish(including the canopy :ph34r: )

jackie-chan-meme_thumb7.png

Why are they doing this to me. The (probably) last new mold for Frontier and it has a different finish than all the other products for that line? Sometimes I hate my ocd. :(

So does this mean Bandai will release a ReRenewal version of the Messiahs all in matte finish? Awesome than I have to rebuy all of them just to see that the V2 YF-30 will have a glossy finish. "§$"!§$&"§$!°"&%"§$ Bandai

Oh well it will go on the pile of toys that don't fit in a collection. Together with the VF-19S. Best toy I have in my collection but is utterly out of place with the other M7 Valkyries I have (and all the other Yamcadia stuff I have). !"§!%$&"§$"§$ Yamcadia.

jackie-chan-meme_thumb7.png

Why are they doing this to me. The (probably) last new mold for Frontier and it has a different finish than all the other products for that line? Sometimes I hate my ocd. :(

So does this mean Bandai will release a ReRenewal version of the Messiahs all in matte finish? Awesome than I have to rebuy all of them just to see that the V2 YF-30 will have a glossy finish. "§$"!§$&"§$!°"&%"§$ Bandai

Oh well it will go on the pile of toys that don't fit in a collection. Together with the VF-19S. Best toy I have in my collection but is utterly out of place with the other M7 Valkyries I have (and all the other Yamcadia stuff I have). !"§!%$&"§$"§$ Yamcadia.

It's not from Frontier. It's from Macross 30.

Awesome Pics Swoosh!!!!

Damn, I'm going to be out of town when both of mine arrive.

Yeah the SV-51 is not collector friendly. Nearly impossible to properly store in a detolf cabinet if you are a fighter mode person.

Edited by Golden Arms