Bandai DX YF-30 Chronos

UN Spacy

CDJ are shipping the one I pre-ordered now, and I ordered another from CDJ. I had 2607 of said fun bucks, which brings the total to $207 shipped and I had an extra 47 bucks on my paypal balance I forgot about so I am going to count it as $160 lol.

This is such BS, I hate HLJ, do I have to f5 the pages every minute all day. This is killing me. Now I have to pay like $300 from NY scalpers. I have spent ALOT of money with HLJ, should give customers a heads up or a time frame. ugh.

Edited by Double Spy

This is such BS, I hate HLJ, do I have to f5 the pages every minute all day. This is killing me. Now I have to pay like $300 from NY scalpers. I have spent ALOT of money with HLJ, should give customers a heads up or a time frame. ugh.

Actually, they did months ago for Pre-Order. What you see now maybe is some 'small' opening for people who cancelled their PO orders.

Hm... Not sure if serious...

CDJ

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOGDS-111209

AE

http://www.anime-export.com/product/19461

Oh god it's happening :mellow:

Like clockwork...

Actually, they did months ago for Pre-Order. What you see now maybe is some 'small' opening for people who cancelled their PO orders.

Samething when it first appeared when I went to see if it was up, was already ORDER STOP for me. Sucks D.

I'm sure its been covered elsewhere but Wells Fargo flagged CDJ when I tried to buy a Prophecy one time. However they bill you is not the same name or seems fraudulent atleast to WF. I haven't tried again to buy anything.

Hmmmm....I sent an email to CDJ to cancel mine earlier, but I never got a response and since then the order has changed to "in shipping process".

But others that cancelled after me got an immediate cancellation response.

Not sure why I was ignored.

Because once it's shipped you can't cancel. They may have ignored you since a lot of people are cancelling and they wanted to keep your $$$

Samething when it first appeared when I went to see if it was up, was already ORDER STOP for me. Sucks D.

I'm sure its been covered elsewhere but Wells Fargo flagged CDJ when I tried to buy a Prophecy one time. However they bill you is not the same name or seems fraudulent atleast to WF. I haven't tried again to buy anything.

You should contact Wells Fargo, then. CDJapan is part of Neowing Corporation, which is a legitimate company.

Before I started using paypal, I sometimes had to clear international orders with the bank that held my Visa account. Banks can be over protective and strict when it comes to fraud, but a quick call usually clears things up if you are buying stuff overseas with any regularity.

The other option is to go paypal and make it easy on yourself. ;)

Edited by technoblue

Guest davidwhangchoi

You should contact Wells Fargo, then. CDJapan is part of Neowing Corporation, which is a legitimate company.

Before I started using paypal, I sometimes had to clear international orders with the bank that held my Visa account. Banks can be over protective and strict when it comes to fraud, but a quick call usually clears things up if you are buying stuff overseas with any regularity.

+1

Hrmm, I had the same thing that happened to mike happen to me. Earlier I was trying to figure out what would be cheaper for a second unit CDJ, or AE. I was doing the checkout routine and then noticed there was no shipping in the total and just left it there. I got an e-mail confirming the order and it also had a link to my orders page. I went there and there was a button that allowed me to cancel, so I did. I hope this won't mess up the account or anything. I have never used them, but signed up just in case I ever needed to use it. Turns out with CDJ fun bucks, it was cheaper than AE shipped.

Just got notification from NY that items have started to ship out.

I'll probably have mine by Sunday or monday at best.

Haha don't get too excited man, most likely it will sit at NY until Monday.

They always send shipping notices on Friday and don't actually ship them the same day.

At least that's what they are known for.

The email should just say "yo we made a shipping label".