Bandai DX YF-30 Chronos

UN Spacy

In regards to the brace, It's most likely included like the pelvis brace they included for the Armored Parts of the 25F and S. Don't have to use it, but its more secured and less stress if you do use it. I'm glad it is included because if someone's 30 does get loose, the brace will provide a remedy for a toy that could no longer stand.

I hope they improved the head/ neck mechanics. *Whilst half awake* I spent 30 minutes trying to transform the head of my VF-25F right not realizing that I didn't pull the head up all the way and its kinda loose when I try to level the neck plate to the proper position (I had minimal issues with the YF-29 but idk why this time just killed me....)

I'm not sure why the brace is an issue. Yes, they could have engineered it slightly better to work without it, but I imagine that they didn't realize it until late in the design process. Better than scrapping it or delaying it forever.

It's just a reality of toy design I suppose.

They could have just shipped it without it and ignored it.

Do the macross manual not have a page for the 30? couldn't seem to find it.

It does not as yet, but I am building one. The order for the last 20 issues I need of the Macross Chronicle is being sent as we speak (I believe issue #71 has the YF-30 trivia). Translated info will be provided by Seto, since the Macross Compendium doesn't have anything as yet. There will be a few new Frontier entries, but not much more than that. This next update is mostly concentrating on revising a HUGE amount of colored art all across the site. However, the YF-29 Durandal profile is complete as we speak and along with a YF-30 Chronos they will be released in the next update. I'm going to try to do a Tornado profile as well.

Edited by Mr March

Guest davidwhangchoi

Err.. see post above...

people never read. i see so many posts asking something that was answered on the same page or the page before.

Perhaps we need a new motto? You know, when 'don't painc' or 'read the fine forum' isn't enough.

Miss the pre-order? It's okay. Stay calm and carry on, 'cause CDJapan will take care of you near release day. :p

anime-export has them in stock! go now!

http://www.anime-export.com/product/19461

Are the gates opening?

Edited by technoblue

Guest davidwhangchoi

Yup! Annoys the hell out of me too, but that's the Internet...

but the best is when a preorder like cd japan is up all week. and then once it closes. there's always someone goes. damn i missed it!!! i hate bandai for these short pre-orders. lol

i'm still waiting for that

It does not as yet, but I am building one. The order for the last 20 issues I need of the Macross Chronicle is being sent as we speak (I believe issue #71 has the YF-30 trivia). Translated info will be provided by Seto, since the Macross Compendium doesn't have anything as yet. There will be a few new Frontier entries, but not much more than that. This next update is mostly concentrating on revising a HUGE amount of colored art all across the site. However, the YF-29 Durandal profile is complete as we speak and along with a YF-30 Chronos they will be released in the next update. I'm going to try to do a Tornado profile as well.

Nice! Thanks to you, Seto and to anyone else involved with managing and updating the Macross Mecha Manual.

:)

people never read. i see so many posts asking something that was answered on the same page or the page before.

Play nice.

*really irks me too though :lol:

but the best is when a preorder like cd japan is up all week. and then once it closes. there's always someone goes. damn i missed it!!! i hate bandai for these short pre-orders. lol

i'm still waiting for that

To be fair if you're someone that usually wants the item at a discounted rate like what's offered at HLJ, AmiAmi or other places (like me) then CDJ isn't usually a preferred vendor.

Otherwise yeah, kind of hard to complain if an item has been available for a good amount of time at suggested retail pricing.

-b.

Ok, so this is more clear version of the site posted by Shukenzero.

http://blogppoi.cocolog-nifty.com/blog/2014/08/dx_yf-30-678c.html

Some things to worth noticing from the post above. Remember that I'm posting this for things that I noticed and not because I love or hate it. I know the purpose of it and I know it's necessity. But I don't remember seeing an extra bracket from the transforming video for the Gerwalk mode. I assumed in time that the wing area will get floppy since there's no structure in the middle between the wings once the missle pod is ejected. I'm still thankful that Bandai put this support brackets. That's it. ^_^

post-5552-0-33795900-1407443002_thumb.jpgpost-5552-0-50538300-1407443019_thumb.jpgpost-5552-0-35320300-1407443032_thumb.jpg

Edit: Forgot to add this one. After seeing this...

Prepare yourself for future Tamashii Web Shop Exclusive YF-30 Interchangeable Pods. Bring it on, Bandai! :lol:

post-5552-0-97667200-1407444736_thumb.jpg

Edited by no3ljm

Perhaps we need a new motto? You know, when 'don't painc' or 'read the fine forum' isn't enough.

Miss the pre-order? It's okay. Stay calm and carry on, 'cause CDJapan will take care of you near release day. :p

what if you refuse to buy from CDJ because frakk them and their shipping rate gouging?

Thanks. In the image with the box content it looked like he has only two sets of extra hands and the flat ones installed.

I think you can use the articulated hands if you fully stretch out the fingers. Thats what I did to fit the articulated hands on the Super VF-27. :)

Ok, so this is more clear version of the site posted by Shukenzero.

http://blogppoi.cocolog-nifty.com/blog/2014/08/dx_yf-30-678c.html

Some things to worth noticing from the post above. Remember that I'm posting this for things that I noticed and not because I love or hate it. I know the purpose of it and I know it's necessity. But I don't remember seeing an extra bracket from the transforming video for the Gerwalk mode. I assumed in time that the wing area will get floppy since there's no structure in the middle between the wings once the missle pod is ejected. I'm still thankful that Bandai put this support brackets. That's it. ^_^

attachicon.giffg08_2.jpgattachicon.gifg4.jpgattachicon.gifg5.jpg

Edit: Forgot to add this one. After seeing this...

Prepare yourself for future Tamashii Web Shop Exclusive YF-30 Interchangeable Pods. Bring it on, Bandai! :lol:

attachicon.giff7.jpg

It's definitely there in the videos.