Bandai DX YF-30 Chronos

UN Spacy

It is a little annoying that so many people PO multiples and then just turn around and sell them here at the same price haha.

I can understand buying two, or evening PO'd 3 or 4 if you intend to design your display as such, but just to hoard PO's when you're not sure if you want them is pretty annoying.

They should definitely limit their PO's at HLJ to 2 and only allow more if you're a faithful customer.

Edited by Gakken85

It is a little annoying that so many people PO multiples and then just turn around and sell them here at the same price haha.

I can understand buying two, or evening PO'd 3 or 4 if you intend to design your display as such, but just to hoard PO's when you're not sure if you want them is pretty annoying.

They should definitely limit their PO's at HLJ to 2 and only allow more if you're a faithful customer.

Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Some men just want to watch the world burn.

LOL!

It's all good, for the most part people here don't intentionally flip items, so if someone can get pre-order(s) for 5 of an item then I say more power to them.

And hell, if they're selling them on the boards at cost then they get a +1 in my book. So someone sell me a YF-30 for what you paid at HLJ. :lol:

-b.

For me I have no EMS shipping from CDJapan at all. HLJ is so much better because its 3k yen lower in the listing AND their EMS costs as much as CDJapans Registered SAL. Most likely not going to touch my orders. May cancel one though as idk if I really want 3.

Â¥20,000 same as CD Japan: http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN986342/Act

Originally I PO'd two because I liked the look in all three modes and was going pose them in two of the three for display (and was holding out hope they would make another color scheme or two so I could have at least one in each mode later) but after finding out I need some dumb clip to hold it all together I'm just PO'd.

Guest davidwhangchoi

HLJ's PO price was 18,000 yen but their shipping rates are definitely awesome. In fact, I noticed the shipping rate for a single VF-25 reduced from 2020 yen last year to 1780 yen last month.

so much better than amiami

Excellent! ^_^

And you can still pre-order your YF-30 from Nin-Nin Game if you don't care about paying well over the MSRP: http://www.nin-nin-game.com/en/japanese-import-figures-pre-order/10913-macross-30-yf-30-chronos-dx-chogokin-en.html

Edited by YF-29 Durandal

I heard from a Bandai rep that this is the first DX to have been 100% sold out

From Bandai. Meaning the retailers for the first time bought the entire allotment

Of YF-30's.

Not only does this mean a second run, but most likely another repaint.

And probably the repaint being released before Ozma 25' haha

an Ozma paint would be great but maybe some more non character based paints in favor of some cannon fodder / military paint schemes would be nice for a change!

True. Hope Bandai would do that too. :) Love to see different and 'refreshing' colors too. But knowing Bandai, they rather paint it with someone famous' color motif to sell the same mold. Instant ka-ching! :lol:

I'm just stoked it's coming out on the 9th.

Me too. Looking forward to check Battroid's 'support bracket'. ^_^

I might dig a Basara scheme on a YF-29.

Bandai might get their knickers in knots trying to decide if the yellow bits will be yellow or gold! :p

I wonder if CDJapan is going to have it available at the time of release (the 9th if I recall) or abit later.

CDJ were only a few days behind HLJ with the Prophecy release so personally I doubt we'll have to wait that much extra.. fingers crossed regardless! ;)

Well I only have 4 pre-orders paid off, my fifth still hasn't requested payment yet, I came to the conclusion 5 is an odd number, if I can I may pick up a sixth. On a side note, my 3 29s I ordered showed up on Thursday, so that's cool, I don't know, I may keep a YF-30 for myself, doubtful though, I really do just want to keep these packed up in case any more "life" happens.

Â¥20,000 same as CD Japan: http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN986342/Act

HLJ's PO price was 18,000 yen but their shipping rates are definitely awesome. In fact, I noticed the shipping rate for a single VF-25 reduced from 2020 yen last year to 1780 yen last month.

I was pretty happy with getting mine through CDJ and I was able to you up my rewards points which virtually cancelled out the postage costs for EMS and brought the price of the Valk down similar to some of the other slightly more discounted sellers.