Bandai DX YF-30 Chronos

UN Spacy

But the YF-30 has shields on both arms!!!

You're right, but they are kind of VF22 or SV51 "shields"... And I have to say that I do like the shields too, but the rear of all the "Shield-ready" Valks are just the same... I don't know.... If they make it kind of folding, or anything, but the "Detach the shield, release the arms, re attach the shield bla bla bla" have me a little tired.

And I admit that the backpack on the Chronos is overkill, but in-game looks amazing ;)

And please excuse my caveman english...

Maybe it's just me, but i love the arm shields on the 19's and 25 series. I know it isnt practical, but i love em.

It's not you... I like them too, but it's just too much. If you like Battroids they look good, but they are way small to be anything but effective! They are what they are to line up the rear of the Fighter, and it's ok... But a change is always welcome :D

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Does Bandai even have a presence at Wonderfest? They do their own thing don't they?

afaik, they dont participate in wonderfest since as you have already thought, they have their own event every year

and seeing the feeds from wonderfest, it is like "THE EVENT" for figures (and not for general scale models). I mean the amount of prototype and announcement of figures are too high.

• 2 weeks later...

Im really looking forward to this fighter ......

This image was pieced together from the game YF30 in hanger

There´s no doubt that Kawamori loves Russian aircrafts !

The YF-30 is a transforming tribute to the SU-50 PAK-FA and I love it ... just like the Messiah was to the Flanker ;)

Comparing the pictures, the YF-21/VF-22 looks more similar to the Sukhoi, and its as if the YF-30 is an incarnate of the YF-21/VF-22...

The YF-21/VF-22 are actually based off of the YF-23 Black Widow there are also video's with Kawamori taking pics of it and checking it out when he came to the US to look at it. I wanted that plane to win over the Raptor so bad when I was younger, but I think the Raptor was ultimately cheaper.

The YF-21/VF-22 are actually based off of the YF-23 Black Widow there are also video's with Kawamori taking pics of it and checking it out when he came to the US to look at it. I wanted that plane to win over the Raptor so bad when I was younger, but I think the Raptor was ultimately cheaper.

Oh yea, almost forgot back in the days (2003-2004) I was searching for different macross planes, the YF-23 came out in the search, when I was incrementally increasing the number after every YF and VF (i.e YF-21, 22, 23...lol). Thanks for the heads up, now watching some awesome YF-23 videos