Getting Any Good Holiday Loot?

Benson13

Now that is some Xmas cheer I can appreciate. I you sang that on my doorstep, I wouldn't chase you off with one of those cardboard wrapping paper tubes. For some reason every time I pick one of those up I have to make lightsaber noises.

Now that is some Xmas cheer I can appreciate. I you sang that on my doorstep, I wouldn't chase you off with one of those cardboard wrapping paper tubes. For some reason every time I pick one of those up I have to make lightsaber noises.

LOL!

Benson what happened to your avatar? Almost didn't notice it was you.

That's why they are on back order lol

I got them at HLJ, glad I didn't lull over the decision for too long:) I had them in my cart for a while. I was going to grab the valk that is actually labeled Diamond force too, but they were out of stock :(

Went old-school in Tokyo over Christmas weekend, and grabbed a 1/72 VF-1A Super and VF-1S Strike from Yellow Sub/Club M. Thanks to the Hasegawa kits, these old resin beauties are becoming dirt cheap. (around ï¿¥3000 each for these).

The Tokyo trip was the main gift, actually.

The holiday was more of an excuse to shop for a couple of my own gifts: two Korean-made Macross kits - editions of Arii's 15th anniversary 1/100 Super Battroid kits. Pretty cool items, with nice box art.

1ABox.jpg

1DBox.jpg

Pretty neat! They're in unusual colors (attempts at making them molded-in-color), and have transparent-backed stickers for the markings, rather than waterslide. They've got DYRL-style cannons for their FAST Packs, as well as the normal boosters. Unfortunately the 1D comes with a 1J head. I don't know if that's standard or a mistake. Other than that, though, they're the classic 1980s fugly Arii tooling.

Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year to come!!

For all of you getting the VF-4 and none of you having loose or broken parts, I'll for sure try and get one!

I have a V2. VF-1S Hikaru w/Fast packs waiting for me in KS. (Forgot to have it sent to Cali).

It's a stunning model. You won't be disappointed.

That's the latest, and by far the most expensive, of several AUTOart 1/18s I've added to my collection over the years, and I haven't been dissapointed yet. The workmanship and attention to detail in everything they release is incredible... this thing even has opening side trunks with removable luggage! :o It oozes authenticity and quality. :wub:

ME too. I am still waiting on 2x VF-4G's, a VF-17D with SP combo, 2x VF-17 Super parts, a VF-19P, and a set of VF-171 Armored parts. Only things that came in were a VF-19F to complete Emerald Force and a tan colored Destroid Tomahawk that I had a hard time finding at a good price, but found an awesome deal on.

Edited by Loop

That's the latest, and by far the most expensive, of several AUTOart 1/18s I've added to my collection over the years, and I haven't been dissapointed yet. The workmanship and attention to detail in everything they release is incredible... this thing even has opening side trunks with removable luggage! :o It oozes authenticity and quality. :wub:

I haven't yet talked myself into the McClaren....it is sooo cool though. The most I've dropped is on the Bugatti Veyron. And it is gorgeous!

Gifts I bought myself

1. VF-4

2. vf-19 Zola

3. vf-171 Armor set

4. VF-17 Armor

5. VF-17 with armor set

6. Marvel legends Deadpool

7. DC Bishoujo Huntress

8. Queens Blade vanquished revoltech Branwen

9. PS3 Bleach Soul Resurrection

10. PS3 NCAA 2012 Football

This was a very expensive two months. We won't even go into all of the goodies I bought for one of my fastbacks. :wacko:

ME too. I am still waiting on 2x VF-4G's, a VF-17D with SP combo, 2x VF-17 Super parts, a VF-19P, and a set of VF-171 Armored parts. Only things that came in were a VF-19F to complete Emerald Force and a tan colored Destroid Tomahawk that I had a hard time finding at a good price, but found an awesome deal on.

Damn Loop, I have just about the same gear coming through as well, minus one VF-17 super pack.

The sad thing is, I'm back to work tomorrow and just about everything is slated to arrive that same day....

Luckily the wife can make a stop at the post office, otherwise I would be waiting for another week. Awesome way to start the New Year!!

Getting Any Good Holiday Loot?

couple of little things i managed to treat myself to;

PIONEER DV-37 DVD PLAYER (2001)

DV-37JOHN-12-14-123.jpg

DV-37JOHN-12-14-121.jpg

DV-37JOHN-12-14-122.jpg

Schoolgirl uniform for my "Rena" Character in the "ELSWORD" MMO;

SC_2013-01-0111-48-39-688.png

SC_2012-12-2522-00-15-731.png

SC_2012-12-2918-29-50-311.png

SC_2012-12-2719-40-01-464.png

Edited by Shaorin

Was just about to order a Quarter for my birthday, but didn't have time this morning. Out of stock by lunch time. Dammit, not again, HLJ!

Oh well, no place to display it right now anyway.

Haha, it was the same with me. I was staring every day on the HLJ page trying to decide if I should order one. But I had no funds due to spending all my money on something expensive from NY.

Well it is a good thing that it is gone now. No more mourning! :)

OMG!! I sooooo dislike you for getting that yellow box theater scout model !!! Wanna sell it!???? :p

It was only $18 on evilbay. By the way it's waaaay bigger than what I thought it was going to be. It's almost the size of a baseball.

Edited by Benson13

I gotta go look for one now...all the one's I ever see are over $50 or more. ohh...and make sure you share with us your pure and utter dislike of the sound booster attachment to the Fire Valk..for so such an over-engineered hunk of plastic...it falls off the Valk if you breathe on it wrong! Yamato FAIL on that one... <_<

Edited by derex3592