Super Power Beat Down is an online series produced by Bat in the Sun Productions (the company behind the acclaimed Batman fan films City of Scars and Seeds of Arkham) and featured on Machinima. It features one-on-one matches between icons of comic books, movies and video games, as portrayed by cosplayers.

Those of you who follow the MW Automotive Thread may already be familiar with this show, as episode 1 featured the Batmobile drag race. Here's the list of episodes:

Edited by areaseven

While it's kind of entertaining (see those cute girls pillow/ water balloon fighting) it is also kind of dumb as the outcome can be written differently. Though I don't think Batman would get killed by Wolverine he would certainly have a hard time dealing with him and probably would be forced to retreat.

For Superman VS Thor, I think Superman will have trouble because he is vulnerable to magic and both their strength is about the same. I wonder if Superman is worthy enough to wield Mjolnir?

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

My issue with that episode was the fact that Batman resorted to lethal measures to take down Deadpool, even if he can self-regenerate. He completely broke his own no-killing clause. If this were in the comics, Batman would've found other ways - non-lethal, of course - to incapacitate Deadpool instead of stabbing him through the heart, breaking his neck and using the Batmobile's guns on him. Because of this, it's my least favorite episode.

BTW, I'm surprised no one mentioned that Toynami VF-1A statue in the beginning of the episode.

My issue with that episode was the fact that Batman resorted to lethal measures to take down Deadpool, even if he can self-regenerate. He completely broke his own no-killing clause. If this were in the comics, Batman would've found other ways - non-lethal, of course - to incapacitate Deadpool instead of stabbing him through the heart, breaking his neck and using the Batmobile's guns on him. Because of this, it's my least favorite episode.

BTW, I'm surprised no one mentioned that Toynami VF-1A statue in the beginning of the episode.

Except right at the beginning Deadpool established that things like shooting him wouldn't kill him so what Batman used wasn't deadly force and Batman already knew that.

All the people who voted for the Predator doesn't know jack. Even if Wolverine was caught in the explosion at the end he would survive and the Predator wouldn't.

If you think about it, Wolverine should probably be exempt from any battle, he'd heal. Unless you can cut him into tiny little pieces, but seeing how he heals at a celluar level I guess he just can't die.

Depends on what era Wolverine you're talking about. In recent years they've essentially made him invulnerable. In the past he was far less durable and Forge had come up with a solution if you removed his head from the rest of his body that he couldn't regenerate his entire body back and would die.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest davidwhangchoi

i can't believe people voted for the white ranger... scorpion would kill him... the rangers need all 5 to defeat a villain. wow nice choreographing...

i can't believe people voted for the white ranger... scorpion would kill him... the rangers need all 5 to defeat a villain. Â wow nice choreographing...Â

That's because Jason David Frank was involved in the episode. If he didn't have any part in it, then it would've been a completely different story.

Guest davidwhangchoi

That's because Jason David Frank was involved in the episode. If he didn't have any part in it, then it would've been a completely different story.

it was an awesome fight scene. thanks for posting it!

The White Ranger was my favorite when I was a kid. I even had a Saba toy but sadly I lost it...=(

Do they determine the outcome of the fight based on the votes or what?

Yes, the outcome of the fight is based on votes.

This will make the next fight interesting. Will comic book fans stand behind Captain America, or will the video game generation give Master Chief the win?

• 4 months later...

Gotta tell you, honestly, that was the WORST ever mash up I've ever seen. Practically NONE of their characteristics or abilities were put to the test against one and other. Chief clearly should of been the winner I think. I know they've made an alternate ending cause "it was close" just like the last one, but k'mon that was just sad.

Guest davidwhangchoi

how can cap lose? that's like having spiderman lose to commander shepherd. marvel super heros never lose when a movie is coming out.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...