May'n - The Galactic Fairy

vanpang

You're not the only one who's sick. And it has seriously blocked progress on my gunpla building. Sucks to have wasted vacation time by being sick.

Anyway, would like to attend one of these Xmas concerts someday. The only (main?) problem would be getting tickets.

On 12/27/2023 at 6:42 PM, hachi said:

You're not the only one who's sick. And it has seriously blocked progress on my gunpla building. Sucks to have wasted vacation time by being sick.

Anyway, would like to attend one of these Xmas concerts someday. The only (main?) problem would be getting tickets.

Actually, the christmas ones are tame! XD I've been to 2. They're at places reserved for : First one - a philharmonic orchestra performance (with dress code and no 'wild' gestures during performance (Hope she didn't get into trouble for the last song! XD). The 2nd was like a cinema. If you want the full experience, go for her upcoming PrimVerse concert. I still have some contacts in Japan if you need help.

On 12/31/2023 at 11:14 PM, VF25-F said:

Actually, the christmas ones are tame! XD I've been to 2. They're at places reserved for : First one - a philharmonic orchestra performance (with dress code and no 'wild' gestures during performance (Hope she didn't get into trouble for the last song! XD). The 2nd was like a cinema. If you want the full experience, go for her upcoming PrimVerse concert. I still have some contacts in Japan if you need help.

Thanks, sadly don't have the budget yet right now. I'm planning to go back to Japan in later half of the year if I am able to save up enough. If not, I'll re-consider AFA SG depending on the line up.

And Happy New Year!

May'n wishing Happy New Year 2024! You might be wondering what's a Dragon (yes, that's a dragon) have to do with 2024? That actually the Chinese zodiac for 2024.

May'n doing a commercial for Denroku (with baseball themes)

HNY 2024b.jpg

HNY 2024a.jpg

Recently members of May'n fan have been receiving false friend invites from someone pretending to be her.  Address of the sender is

@maria. of. river. 54692

Meanwhile May'n and Aya Endo (VA for Sheryl) is spending time in Tokyo Disney park

https://twitter.com/mayn_tw/status/1745791545331351951?s=46&fbclid=IwAR2_ZD1aJ0RAumv0BZSLZBnEIHbvAEGd9GHGAT8ZgSf1FNiEvwG_rCN_PTM

Untitled-2.jpg

Disney.jpg

May'n appearance at the Kabuki event and collaboration with Minori Suzuki (Freya of Macross Delta) and JUNNA (Mikumo also Macross Delta). Songs included

Some really stylish photos of May'n! 

ameblo.jp/mayn-blog/entry-12837255372.html?fbclid=IwAR3XAdggLztLc183ifNSQkDmZ-KqhPwA6_sN8Q5KqYw2wU_A5gC3qmz8vvU

Kabuki 05.jpg

Kabuki 06.jpg

Kabuki 07.jpg

Kabuki 08.jpg

Kabuki 09.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

May'n at Animax Spring 2024 and pix from Prismverse tour. The ones at Gorilla Hall are funny! 

lemino.docomo.ne.jp/ft/0000040/?fbclid=IwAR1jVhgfa6jjjZzQjrY-GfprvbOJiZSbVRno_bCZhzRbfypcYq4imIOx8E8

Prismverse  09.jpg

Prismverse  10.jpg

Prismverse  11.jpg

Prismverse  12.jpg

Prismverse  13.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Some funny and awesome photos -posted by May'n herself! XD

This is why I LOVE her. Other more famous artist would NEVER post such pictures like that. But she just doesn't care! 

It actually shows her as Human as we are! Whereas those that shy away or threaten to sue if you post them only to be brought down in scandals!

Primverse 06.jpg

Primverse 05.jpg

435061269_1020072856143772_4223812184409419761_n.jpg

435163500_1020072846143773_8123614679864005760_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...