May'n - The Galactic Fairy

vanpang

On 6/23/2019 at 8:26 AM, VF25-F said:

Gekijouban Macross Delta : Zettai Live! Then Shoji Kawamori held up his palm with his fingers stretched out – signaling 5. Then he added his light stick in the middle of this palm – a 6th member for Walkure!  (Tenjin Hidetaka was also present)

Very interesting..

On 6/23/2019 at 11:26 PM, VF25-F said:

Then the camera panned over to the audience and it was Shoji Kawamori! After a short chat, they announced the name of the new title -‘Gekijouban Macross Delta : Zettai Live! Then Shoji Kawamori held up his palm with his fingers stretched out – signaling 5. Then he added his light stick in the middle of this palm – a 6th member for Walkure!  (Tenjin Hidetaka was also present)

I'm thinking hard....

Heinz will join Walkure!

j/k. It's a hilarious outcome I wonder what people's reactions would be if that happens.

15 hours ago, hachi said:

I'm thinking hard....

Heinz will join Walkure!

j/k. It's a hilarious outcome I wonder what people's reactions would be if that happens.

Speculations run from Mirage, Lady M, a former member of Walkure to a guy! We'll just have to see who is it when the movie comes out. 

On 7/4/2019 at 11:14 AM, VF25-F said:

Pix from the Booklet sold at the Crossover Concert (not all the pages)

Man, I'd love to have nice high-res scans of all that artwork. Seems a pretty massive amount of Macross official art is restricted to fan event promo material and never compiled into artbooks for broader consumption.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

May'n will be attending C3AFASG 2019 together with other artists including JUNNA from Macross Delta (29th November to 1st December 2019) - incidentally the video they used for May'n section is taken from her last year's Christmas concert (song : 'You' from The Ancient Magus' Bride)

Edited by VF25-F
spelling mistake

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, hachi said:

Is KanColle any good storywise? Those kinds of anime haven't really appealed to me in the past.

Meh? It wasn't too bad. Basically you follow one of the frigates around as she does the usual slice of life high school thing at an all girls school.

There is a larger arc:

The events of the later half are leading to a semi-retelling of the battle of Midway. With the Abyssal playing the part of the Americans. 

It turns into a fight your fate style ending as one of the carriers starts getting flashback of her real world counterpart and her sinking.

Azur Lane is like Kancolle, but lowers the moe and ups the sex appeal.

3 minutes ago, hachi said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Hmm, hard to decide between moe and sex appeal :rofl:

If I get bored enough (even with rewatches of old series) I'll check both out.

Might as well add Strike Witches (airplanes) and Uptoom!(firearms) to that list. 

Just completed here show in Philippines (Cosplay Mania! 2019) last weekend and the songs she sang were :

1. Welcome to my Fan's Club Night - Styles ver.

2. Chase the World (OP for Accel World)

3. One in a Billion - May'n ver. (OP for Isekai Shokudou)

4. Scarlett Ballet (OP for Hidan no Aria)

5. Vivid (OP for Blood Lad)

6. Belief (Op for Taboo Tattoo)

7. Northern Cross (Macross Frontier)

8. You (OP2 for The Ancient Magus' Bride)

9.  Diamond Crevasse (Macross Frontier)

After the event, they went to eat Cow Bone Soup  (which looked very messy) and this picture was taken (I almost fell of my chair from laughing)

cow bone soup.jpg

May'n with cow bone.jpg

Edited by VF25-F
remove empty spacing

• 2 weeks later...