May'n - The Galactic Fairy

vanpang

An interview was done by the Macross newsletter M Soul. May'n was with JUNNA. Hope there will be a collaboration between the two.

Another piece of news for those staying in and near France! May'n will be a guest of honor at 21st Japan Expo on July 4 (Anisong Festa)!

http://mayn.jp/j-music名誉ゲストとしてフランス「japan-expo」出演決定/?fbclid=IwAR2fHPt9i8UC34tjfg5wIIJO4m5CZuEz8I-r6zaem291mFRjmL57f1Uz_G8

Due to the outbreak of the virus and the cancellations of events in Japan, May'n has quite some time on her hands. And plenty of time to post cat pix. This one was taken when she fell asleep and Mu chan ended up sleeping on her chest - May'n : I can't move!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

May'n singing from home. This time it's Phonic Nation, (with accompanying 'audience's singing') XD

I hope she does more of such videos. Hmm, her cat Mu-chan is probably tied up or asleep (otherwise it would jump on the keyboard and disrupt the playing)

Look at all the Hippos on the top of the cupboard! XD

• 2 weeks later...

Special online event by Anime Festival Asia tonight 26th April at 8pm - featuring J-pop artist including May'n. From the line up, it looks like last year's concert where May'n duet with Minori  Chihara and other artist from HoriPro Intl.

For those that can't get enough of May'n during Sunday's broadcast - 'graphite/diamond' and those that missed it, we'll fear not as the Galactic Fairy performs an Acoustic ver. (First time ever!) for everyone!  Stay home, Stay safe!

Very well sung and look at all those Hippos! XD

She usually associate May being her month and today is the 1st, she make a special video for the occasion. She's singing in Mandarin (my Mandarin is not that good) and something about missing the company of her fans (us!) 

I supposed she got a lot of request to do the song and so she's back with the full song. It's from a Taiwanese band - Mayday 'Suddenly Miss You' She's singing in a low voice which is a surprise!

Edited by VF25-F
spelling mistake

Someone requested for May'n to record herself playing 'Animal Crossing', actually it was kinda boring as she didn't make any noise. The most interesting thing was when she noticed something on the right (our left) and it moved to across her feet (probably her cat Muu chan) XD

Edited by VF25-F
text spacing

Well, the broadcast came and went. It was a bit boring if you can't understand Japanese. But immediately she starts singing, the number of viewers go up! But somehow because the lack of an audience and only a piano accompanying her, it's missing some magic. Would have preferred if she was using MP3 (like the acoustic graphite/diamond)  She sang 5 songs 

1. Crazy, Crazy, Crazy

2. Diamond Crevasse (Macross F)

3. Kimi Shinitamou Koto Nakare (OP Shangri-la)

4. ?

5. Phonic Nation 

and at the end a surprise anniversary cake!

Edited by VF25-F

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...