I'd love to see a secret mission after PP is beaten to fight young snake in Outer Heaven.

They will definitely have to go back and update the story and mechanical designs of MG 1 and 2 after PP is done and over. The new designs from PW and PP are just too advanced to fit with the classics IMO.

I'd be amused if they threw you into the original 8-bit MG only you're playing from the perspective of Big Boss in the end. Granted to see it with PP graphics would be sweet.

I didn't think about them probably using the lightest difficulty for the AI in the demo. I retract my previous comment as I'd imagine on higher levels, the AI gets eagle eyes.

Guest davidwhangchoi

what i'm hoping is David Hayter is being kept under wraps and that he's going to be solid snake. vs. big boss.

This game looks badass! But captured enemy will willingly work for you?

Well after a little time in the brig reading Diamond Dog recruitment pamphlets and hearing stories about how badass Big Boss is they usually join. That's how things worked in peace walker anyways.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

New footage from TGS.

Happy to finally see something outside Afghanistan. Also, that helicopter towards the end that they've been using, I hope that's replaced with an actual Hind.

That looks like a modified UH-60 Blackhawk with retractable landing gear. Why would they use a Hind instead?

That looks like a modified UH-60 Blackhawk with retractable landing gear. Why would they use a Hind instead?

I was referring to the gunship attacking Big Boss towards the end. It looks like they spliced an Mi-28 Havoc with a Hind. It's also showed up in Ground zeroes and other trailers. I'm fine with the modified Blackhawk.

Also not surprisingly. We have a 2015 release date.

Edited by Shadow

• 5 months later...
Guest davidwhangchoi

Just what I was waiting for! Gotta look around for an SP version if there's one for us 'Mericans :D

xrentonx, check this thread out :D

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/335826-official-collectors-edition-compilation-iii-mortal-kombat-x-kollectors-edition-best-buy/page-481

it'll give you the edge on getting one of these collectors editions. it's the MW thread of collector videogame pre-orders B))

xrentonx, check this thread out :D

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/335826-official-collectors-edition-compilation-iii-mortal-kombat-x-kollectors-edition-best-buy/page-481

it'll give you the edge on getting one of these collectors editions. it's the MW thread of collector videogame pre-orders B))

Thanks, man. I hope I don't miss it!

Guest davidwhangchoi