HLJ Hasegawa Sale Going on

Chronocidal

Just a heads up for folks here, there seems to be a pretty large set of Hasegawa kits at good discounts right now. :)

Looking through, there's a good variety of various scales, including a ton of 1/72 and 1/48 Idolmaster kits at 50%+ off. I normally wouldn't be interested in the crazy markings on those, but honestly? For the discounts they're offering, I'm grabbing a few of the kits to build up in normal markings I've gotten elsewhere. This sale is probably the cheapest I've ever seen 1/48 Hasegawa Superhornets and Tomcats.

I agree but if they don't sell out, you might wait for BLACK FRIDAY. They've had free shipping deals on and off on Black Friday. Man I wish they had done the F-2B instead of the A since it would make it stand out even more from the F-16. I really like the two-tone blue maritime scheme they wear IRL.

Well, you know.. I wonder how they'll treat free-shipping deals with the whole private warehouse thing they have now.

I mean.. I ordered a pair of the Idolmaster Superhornets to build up in some VX-9 centennial markings I have, but I haven't shipped them yet. If I ask them to ship them during a free shipping promotion, do I get free shipping? Or, do I need to order something during the promotion for that? Or, if I do order something during a free shipping sale, and then ask them to ship stuff from my warehouse with it, would they get lumped in with the free shipping too?

If they do that, I'll order more kits, because the shipping for those big Hasegawa kits can get expensive fast. I was considering ordering about 6 of their 1/48 kits, and the shipping was nearly as much as the kits themselves.

• 3 months later...

Those are cool prices, BUT if they have free shipping on Black Friday - it always averages half the cost of what I ordered! It's like ordering one and a half items each order! Getting something for JUST what it costs would be AWESOME!!! - MT

• 1 month later...

yeeeeh...I have that one and the 19 sitting in my "to build" pile, but I dunno...something tells me they are both gonna be a b*tch to build....

Naw, the -21 is a snap to build. 2 pieces of advice, though- don't bother with the canopy decal, unless you can exactly match the decal to your paint job, and VERY CAREFULLY measure out where to cut for the wingtip lights. As in hold up the clear bits to the wing and cut that way. DO NOT follow the lines already there!!