How? No matter what a sequel to a movie may bring it does not have any effect on the original (unlike people who may totally mess up their legacy by their future actions). Take Highlander as an example - it is still a great film despite the sequels.

The crappy film when you talk trilogies or sequels always comes up in that conversation. 'Yeah, loved Godfather parts 1 and 2 but part 3 sucked.' A sequel may work for EoT but I think its unnecessary as the film ended with the war basically over.

This movie left the local theaters before I had a chance to see it then I forgot about it. My boss was the one telling me it was good and I should see it.

When I tried to find edge of tomorrow I didn't see it in stores, so my boss recently told me they changed the title to live die repeat. I actually found it and in large letters it says live die repeat and in very small letters at the bottom it says edge of tomorrow.

My boss told me the studio changed the title due to confusion at the box office between this and fault in our stars. I guess fios sounds more like a scifi film than eot. Edge of tomorrow was confused with a romantic teen drama about a couple with one of the partners about to die soon and the confusion about the two films released at the same time caused eot to fail and the studio to change the title.