Macross Frontier Exclusives & random stuff

Hey guys, I have the following stuff I was going to list on eBay next week but I thought I'd put it up for sale or trade here first. Prices include shipping to continental US. All toys were used for reviews on anymoon.com where you can find lots of pictures of the actual items. No stickers applied, complete with all accessories:

1) Bandai VF100 Family Mart Exclusive $80

2) Bandai VF100 Fighter VF-25S Exclusive $70

3) Bandai VF100 Fighter VF-25F Exclusive $70

4) Toynami 1/100 VF-1S Hikaru Exclusive $39

5) Toynami 1/100 VF-1S Stealth Exclusive $39

6) Aoshima 1/48 Mospeada Tread BLUE $115

7) Toynami 1/55 Masterpiece Volume 1 HIkaru VF-1J $105

Happy to trade for any of the following items:

Transformers Masterpiece toys (just about any Takara release, any Hasbro other than an Optimus toy, Thundercracker, or Skywarp)

Votoms Actic Gear AG-N line, AG-EX line, some CMs releases, Seven releases, joint models, Yamato Fyana Uoodo version

Macross Yamato VF-11C, SV-51 Cannon Fodder, Cavaliers VF-1A, VF-1D with bonus parts, Angelbirds VF-1A

Edited by jenius

I'll be doing a business trip and then celebrating the Thansgiving holiday so I'm planning on listing these items on eBay on 11/27. I will also be listing the following items as part of my new self-imposed collecting guideline which limits to me to one scheme of each mecha:

8) Gakken of Japan (Mospeada release) 1/35 Green Legioss (complete but stickered up and box is pretty dinged up, toy shows no noticeable yellowing but the little soldier figure guy is yellowed a bit on the front)

9) Gakken of Japan (Mospeada release) 1/35 Red Legioss pretty much like new but the box has minor shelf wear. Very hard to come by one this nice.

10) Toynami Masterpiece Alpha Volume 1

11) Toynami Masterpiece Alpha Volume 2

12) Toynami Masterpiece Alpha Volume 3

13) Toynami Masterpiece Beta Volume 2

14) Toynami Masterpiece Beta Volume 3

15) Toynami Superposeable Alpha Metallic collection (all variants) - opened but complete and can provide blistercards

16) Toynami Superposeable Green and Red (goes great with Masterpiece Beta toys!) - opened but complete and can provide blistercards

17) Toynami Superposeable clear shadow fighter (opened but complete, can provide blistercard)

18) Toynami Superposeable clear shadow fighter (never been opened)

19) Gakken of Singapore two mode diecast Legioss blue

20) Gakken of Singapore two mode diecast Legioss green

21) Gakken of Singapore two mode diecast Legioss red

22) Gakken giftset 1/72 3x Legioss and 1/20 transformable ride armor red

23) Gakken giftset 1/72 3x Legioss and 1/20 transformable ride armor green

24) CMs Legioss & Tread giftset green

25) CMs Legioss & Tread giftset red

26) Gakken 3x 1/55 Legioss (Robotech box) green

27) Gakken 3x 1/55 Legioss (Robotech box) red

I'll bump this thread if I come across any more stuff.

Items 1 through 7 are for sale. Items 8 and on are currently offered for trade only. Trade wants are listed in first post.

If you want you can lock this thread and I can continue digging through the closet and make.a new post once I've found everything.