DX Chogokin RVF-25 Renewal Version

IXTL

How do you give a preorder to someone else? Just arrange a specific time with someone and the release it, then it automatically comes up for the other person to add to cart?

I know people do this for BBTS but not for HLJ.

Just got my payment request from HLJ from the "June restock".

Edited by grymg

Looks like all our payment requests from HLJ are coming in now. :D :D :D

Does anyone know how long they will get item "shipped" from the moment of payment? Thanks.

Well, it's Saturday right now in Japan, so don't expect them to pack and ship your order till at least Monday (which is late Sunday night if your in America). Also, it might have changed, but it used to be that HLJ only shipped stuff out certain days of the week, so it may not leave their warehouse until Wednesday.

I'm going to hold it in my private warehouse, gambling that the VF-25F will also show up for retail again at HLJ later next month.

Or should I??? Is it much cheaper shipping 2 valks separately vs. 2 valks in one shipment?

Edited by grymg

Guest davidwhangchoi

I'm going to hold it in my private warehouse, gambling that the VF-25F will also show up for retail again at HLJ later next month.

Or should I??? Is it much cheaper shipping 2 valks separately vs. 2 valks in one shipment?

go private warehouse, cheaper to ship together. no penalty in waiting.

Just got my HLJ payment request for the June restock, too.

Does anyone know how easy it is to cancel a preorder from Otacute? I figure I should stick with HLJ for customer service in case something is up with the QC on my RVF-25

As easy as sending them an email. That's all I did for mine. Just put the order number of course.

Just got my HLJ payment request for the June restock, too.

Does anyone know how easy it is to cancel a preorder from Otacute? I figure I should stick with HLJ for customer service in case something is up with the QC on my RVF-25

I would prefer HLJ too but I missed the restock window so now I have to rely on Otacure coming through.

I just picked mine up from the post office on my way home from work and immediately opened, inspected and transformed it to make sure there weren't any problems with it. I'm happy to say that my copy is problem free. I was pleasantly surprised that the head antennae were made of plastic instead of pvc. Joints are tight enough to hold poses, No cracks in any of the hinges I could find or missing parts. The color matches between the various plastic parts and there's only a slight mismatch with the painted die-cast areas which isn't really too noticeable and nowhere near the obvious shade differences on the version 1. I'm very happy with this one. The only real downside for me is all the extra connector pieces for the gunpod in fighter and the shield in battroid. At least the shield connector can remain permanently attached for fighter mode as well.

got my pink slip in the mail this afternoon for my HLJ package, but I have to wait another hour and a half for the delivery truck to make their rounds and return to the post office so I can pick it up!!!

ARRGHH~~~!!! :wacko: :wacko: :blink::D

Guess I can go and camp out in fron of the post office now... ;)

Edited by erikos0311

got my pink slip in the mail this afternoon for my HLJ package, but I have to wait another hour and a half for the delivery truck to make their rounds and return to the post office so I can pick it up!!!

ARRGHH~~~!!! :wacko: :wacko: :blink::D

Guess I can go and camp out in fron of the post office now... ;)

You can pick it up after they return? I thought the post office closes at 5? haha

I really want to bribe my postal worker to forge my name and just leave them at my place. Nobody has ever bugged my packages haha

Edited by Gakken85

You can pick it up after they return? I thought the post office closes at 5? haha

I really want to bribe my postal worker to forge my name and just leave them at my place. Nobody has ever bugged my packages haha

LOL, I would not risk having the mail man leave it on your doorstep, maybe with the neighbor?? lol

I live in Tacoma,Wa. and its 2:30 pm here now, I always go to the post office around 4pm to pick up packages and they know me pretty good there since Im always there. :D

So I made it to the Post Office with time to spare and got my box of goodies...

hauled ass back home to do the initial inspection...

and "We're GOOD!!"

Nothing broken,no scratches, and good tight joints!!!

Gonna leave the inspection of my 2nd RVF to later on tonight, but i couldn't wait to transform this puppy into Battroid mode...!

But for now, here are some pics for those who are waiting for the mailman to come!!

Enjoy!

Gotta say....Good looking Messiah..! Diggin' the Color scheme...!

post-15185-0-93975200-1371863032_thumb.jpeg

post-15185-0-61888400-1371863046_thumb.jpeg

post-15185-0-88780700-1371863201_thumb.jpeg

post-15185-0-05078700-1371863227_thumb.jpeg

Mine from HLJ came to $167. :blink:

I didn't include the $32 to ship everything in my Private Warehouse (RVF-26, 3 issues of Macross Chronicle, and the MinmayxSheryl Crossover figure).

Did you chose EMS or Fedex?

I didn't include the $32 to ship everything in my Private Warehouse (RVF-26, 3 issues of Macross Chronicle, and the MinmayxSheryl Crossover figure).

Did you chose EMS or Fedex?

EMS.

So I made it to the Post Office with time to spare and got my box of goodies...

hauled ass back home to do the initial inspection...

and "We're GOOD!!"

Nothing broken,no scratches, and good tight joints!!!

Gonna leave the inspection of my 2nd RVF to later on tonight, but i couldn't wait to transform this puppy into Battroid mode...!

But for now, here are some pics for those who are waiting for the mailman to come!!

Enjoy!

Gotta say....Good looking Messiah..! Diggin' the Color scheme...!

OT: I noticed your flight pose stands on the top shelf. Have you had any issues with the tips causing problems on the paint of your Valks? I have the v2 ones but only use them for taking pics and haven't used them long term.

OT: I noticed your flight pose stands on the top shelf. Have you had any issues with the tips causing problems on the paint of your Valks? I have the v2 ones but only use them for taking pics and haven't used them long term.