DX Chogokin RVF-25 Renewal Version

IXTL

Preordered both at the same time at N-Y... I can wait to get them at the same time as it saves on shipping. These damned VFs and accessory packs are like a drug addiction, once you start you just keep going for your next fix no matter how much you tell yourself you're going to abstain. :wacko:

Don't actually want the super parts, but the ghosts are kind of cool. not sure what to do...

I'm sure Bandai noticed that many people would skip the Armor Parts for Luca (Armored VF-25S, Super VF-25F, Tornado VF-25G, plain RVF-25). Now we have the extra "incentive" to buy the super Parts since Luca needs to have his Nanase-Ghost. :D

I also don't want the Super Parts for Luca and I don'T want three drones I just need one. Damn you Bandai <_<

More sellers are putting it up at Amazon JP and the prices are falling. Currently 15,700 + 500 shipping within Japan. Might see it go to retail on release or a couple of weeks after release.

I have been looking. It varies from 14XXX - 16XXX these few days. Keeps fluctuating. Was 14XXX earlier today.

Damn, didn't get a chance to per-order the S parts for luca, but I did snatch the Michael S parts right before they went out at NY...! Hmm.???Wonder If they will reopen at midnight?!?

Damn, didn't get a chance to per-order the S parts for luca, but I did snatch the Michael S parts right before they went out at NY...! Hmm.???Wonder If they will reopen at midnight?!?

They are sold out?

Is Tamashii limiting the number of preorders for those or are they still available on the Tamashii website?

Log out of your NY account then log back in. It's glitch in their site wherein all products look like they're sold out.

Where is it listed on Big in japan?

Wow their site needs a redesign badly. haha

Nevermind, Found it.

It's actually slightly cheaper at NY

Most expensive: haha

http://www.anime-export.com/product/14671

I have no idea how Big in Japan even stays in business. They have the worst website and the least competitive prices of any middle man service out there.

I'm sure Bandai noticed that many people would skip the Armor Parts for Luca (Armored VF-25S, Super VF-25F, Tornado VF-25G, plain RVF-25). Now we have the extra "incentive" to buy the super Parts since Luca needs to have his Nanase-Ghost. :D

I also don't want the Super Parts for Luca and I don'T want three drones I just need one. Damn you Bandai <_<

I'm hoping there will be a few people around who only want armor and not all the ghosts when these start shipping out. I'd be fine paying $50 for three ghosts with stands, but not $100 for the ghosts plus armor I'm not even gonna use.

preordered both sets! i'm glad i am getting a luca this time! that super pack set is awesome. drones and all! a bit pricey but not bad. I went through NY for both. (~$100 USD for luca's pack and drones and ~$55 for Michaels fast packs). I think my frontier collecting days are coming to an end after these sets and brera's renewal.

preordered both sets! i'm glad i am getting a luca this time! that super pack set is awesome. drones and all! a bit pricey but not bad. I went through NY for both. (~$100 USD for luca's pack and drones and ~$55 for Michaels fast packs). I think my frontier collecting days are coming to an end after these sets and brera's renewal.

There's a Brera renewal?! Can you give me some info on this?

Uh, oh...

Hello and thank you for your email!

We return to you concerning shipment type.
Please, excuse us but we didn't took into account the weight of the product.
There are a supplement to be paid.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and apologize for the inconvenience.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask us!

I have no idea what this means. I'm starting to panic...

tumblr_m24p94fUvU1r6aoq4o1_500_zpsb3961a

Uh, oh...

I have no idea what this means. I'm starting to panic...

It means that, because you asked to upgrade from registered SAL to Fedex, NY messed up the shipping charge and only added $5. Now they want the correct charge.

Edited by royard

but the account total hasn't changed. Last time they automatically charged the difference. Do I need to manually pay? How do I do that? How much do I even owe them? Are they not going to ship my toy? If that's the case why does it still say preparation in progress? Why are they Just Now telling me this?

Still panicking.

scared-rainbow-dash.gif

Edited by anime52k8

but the account total hasn't changed. Last time they automatically charged the difference. Do I need to manually pay? How do I do that? How much do I even owe them? Are they not going to ship my toy? If that's the case why does it still say preparation in progress? Why are they Just Now telling me this?

Still panicking.

They will send you an invoice. Just wait for it.