DX Chogokin RVF-25 Renewal Version

IXTL

Actually? To be honest, if you're just going to keep the plane in fighter mode, the V.1 isn't that bad. The packs help cover up the ugly pretty well, which is why I still have my Alto and Michael V.1s.

And considering how often Luca actually transformed (or did anything himself :p) it's pretty fitting anyway. :lol:

I'm sure there is someone who likes the V1's, but that person is not me. I am determined to finish off the the line of V2's. I have in the past considered getting a V1 for the hell of it and just displaying in fighter mode, but my wife started buying all the damn 1/72 kits and even built one lol. I can't stand the Battroid and Gerwalk modes on the V1's, which makes me happy I skipped them.

Well, don't look a gift horse in the mouth, you have a wife who got interested in Macross enough to buy and build a valk kit. :lol:

Really, my interest in the 1/60s is entirely tied to the kits. I want to build the kits in a single mode, and not feel any regret for doing it. Long as I have one I can transform, I don't mind having the kits locked in specific modes forever. :)

Not likely, they would show up in a search for "Bandai Macross"

I'm more likely to believe Scott stopped ordering Macross DX because Bandai telling him tough luck on ordering

because he sells to customers outside of Japan.

HLJ is still selling Macross DX. The YF-29 30th anniversary ver. was re-opened briefly before it was closed. It is now listed as discontinued.

I assume that was because some of the customers who preordered the YF-29 canceled their order.

HLJ could have decided to abandon the DX line with the RVF-25 because of the preorder madness that gets worse with every release.

I assume that was because some of the customers who preordered the YF-29 canceled their order.

HLJ could have decided to abandon the DX line with the RVF-25 because of the preorder madness that gets worse with every release.

I am sure they will not have any problem selling any YF-29 pre-orders that were cancelled.

They sure don't but maybe they wont stock the DX Chogokin Macross toys anymore because they don't want to cope with Bandais distribution system anymore.

It was just an explanation why there would be additional stock even if HLJ had decided not to sell the line anymore.

They sure don't but maybe they wont stock the DX Chogokin Macross toys anymore because they don't want to cope with Bandais distribution system anymore.

It was just an explanation why there would be additional stock even if HLJ had decided not to sell the line anymore.

The reason for them having the additional stock for yf-29 30 is simply that they set them aside at pre-ordering. Someone posted an official email stated as such a while ago.

Edited by royard

Really? Can you post that email or point me in the direction where to find it.

I'm trying to collect all the data available regarding the Bandai distribution madness.

Thanks for the clarification.

google translate: "Error
We're sorry.
Outside the time period for the sale of goods, we are not currently accepting orders.

Product sales period,
"RVF-25 Messiah Valkyrie DX Chogokin released in June [book] [New] unopened Renewal Ver. (Luca machine Angeles Roni)" Complete Figure ""
At 23:59 on May 30, 2013, 00 hours, 00 minutes, 15 May 2013
I have become."

after I select purchase.....

Works fine for me

it allows you to order?

got it!!!! A lil' over what I am considering to spend, but we will see if HLJ hooks it up tonight and I can get one for cheaper!!

Edited by erikos0311