IXTL

You, sir, are a SAINT!!!

GOD, I hope they're good for this!

Congrats if you got it! They're all gone now :(

I'm probably gonna try for a second one just in case though. I'm a sucker but a happy one

Edited by xrentonx

Did anyone get anything from HLJ? Or did they not even show up to the party. From what I can tell they posted their listing straight to order stop and then removed it all together for the YF-29 and didn't even list the VF-171 CF.

HLJ is always late listing them. We probably won't see the 171 CF up for sale for about a week or two. Pretty sure they didn't even get the orders up for the 29 either.

Edited by xrentonx

Yeah, total failure of a night.

I'm just going to wait for NY to get updated, and get both there. Hell, I might just bite their current price for the YF-29, because I'm sick enough of this crap.

And yeah, HLJ never got either. They took the page down entirely for the YF-29, it doesn't even show up as a discontinued item now. Could be still updating I guess, but it doesn't bode well.

HLJ is always late listing them. We probably won't see the 171 CF up for sale for about a week or two.

That's what I'm figuring. It's just weird that they updated the listing for the yf-29 when they knew everyone was trying to get one (along with the 171 cf) and then took it down without taking any preorders from the looks of it.

Snagged one at Hobbysearch.

The pre-orders at Amiami and HS didn't even last 10 min.

Traffic at Amiami was so bad, the page couldn't even load.

Agreed. I almost had a 171 at amiami and couldn't check out fast enough. And I buy a TON of stuff from them and can speed click my order through without even paying attention. All of my scores tonight were elsewhere. Probably not even going to refresh amiami next time.

Edited by Lupin The Third

Apparently you got the last one, it's dead again.

I guess I did. The stock counter was at 1 at the time. I thought it was just BS, but I went all the way through the checkout. Had to pay up front with Paypal, which sucks, but I was in a rush to finish and post that I just went with it.