IXTL

It's def delayed to 04/27.

Tamashii web shows:

価格(税込): 14,700円 発売日: 2013年04月27日 対象: 15才~ 価格(税込): 14,700円 発売日: 2013年04月27日 対象: 15才~

Perfect because my fun-money pay-day is on the 22nd of every month :D

Edited by Duymon

It being released and everyone not being able to get one like 2 nights ago.

But we already went through pre-order hell for this one back in January. It turns out there are still plenty available (last I checked) at Nippon-Yasan at the very least.

But we already went through pre-order hell for this one back in January. It turns out there are still plenty available (last I checked) at Nippon-Yasan at the very least.

LMFAO. I totally missed the preorder. I hate it when life gets in the way of Macross.

If anyone has more than 1 VF-171CF and would like to swap for a VF-171EX (at no additional cost except shipping) let me know. I only want one 171 and decided I would like te CF better than the Alto EX. this would be a prime opportunity for anyone that wants an EX but doesn't want to pay extra.

Chris

Guest davidwhangchoi

any body has an extra pre order for a canon fodder... i guess i need to wait till they release at the end of the month then nab one.

Moral of the story is NEVER count out HLJ because they WILL put up preorders at weird-ass times :)

...now if I can be awake during those times I'd be golden!

It's still up at NY. 17000 yen is not an awful price, that's only 2000 yen or so above retail.

I emailed HLJ today and the product guy was pretty rude. He basically said it's on order stop and they don't know if they will get more because it's on order stop.

I'd rather just pay the 2000 yen markup and not deal with waiting around and missing it at a lower price.