IXTL

i would like to see it with the radar dish & parts, recon style

That would the RVF-171 though, hopefully that gets made they did make a NUNS based Alto 171. Maybe Luca will get the same treatment.

I'll pass on the armour for this, personally I think it looks better naked and that's how we see it 99% of the time. Although it would be nice to have the wing missiles. Graham

Bandai would never give us the wings with missile mounts and missiles right out of the box, then they couldn't gouge us for them later. I honestly wish they would, but give us other missiles in the armor parts box.

its actually not priced that expensive... its the availability... or rather lack of it, that push the retailers and re-sale market to price it higher than it normally would have been

Yup, very true indeed. A good example would be the resale value on the 1/60 Yamato VF-4G. $500-$600 on eBay! Crazy price.

I think I'm gonna keep this boxed.

That's a shame :(

Many of us won't be able to acquire one of these gems, yet more and more people snatch them up only to leave them boxed on a shelf somewhere. I'm not sure I understand the Macross game sometimes...

Many of us won't be able to acquire one of these gems, yet more and more people snatch them up only to leave them boxed on a shelf somewhere. I'm not sure I understand the Macross game sometimes...

+1

But I guess everyone's entitled to whatever they want to do :)

just the way it is, but in the end, it's preference of display.

just the way it is, but in the end, it's preference of display.

Preference of "display"? If a box on a shelf is all you want then I'm sure there are plenty of people who would happily give up their empty boxes if that's what it takes to have a chance at actually owning some of these exclusives and using them for their intended purpose.

Personally I don't understand MISB collector especially when the toy does not have a flip-top box. But just because I can't understand it doesn't imply that is a wrong way of collecting.

What ever floats your boat I guess. ^_^

Preference of "display"? If a box on a shelf is all you want then I'm sure there are plenty of people who would happily give up their empty boxes if that's what it takes to have a chance at actually owning some of these exclusives and using them for their intended purpose.

some people don't have the space, some people are in it for the whole deal, and maybe just want it boxed for protection.

You can't get mad at the buyers, if your annoyed that it's limited, hate Bandai like the rest of us.

I'm wondering if the RVF parts are going to be Tamashii exclusives instead of being a separate release. As long as the attachment points are already there the actual 171 is identical.

Possibly, but I don't see a way the lower fin and upper dish could clip onto the existing figure without interfering with the transformation.

Also, the RVF had green strips, where Alto's had red. If there's one thing Bandai will be sure to do it's reissue the entire thing with its own individualized super packs, because they can't have you mixing and matching pieces that you didn't buy separately. :p

Edited by Chronocidal

Yeah they were mentioned in a magazine, but were not announced on any of the shops yet as far as I know. As far as leaving the valk in the box, I pre ordered 3 and all 3 are leaving the cardboard prison or else they can't fly in formation lol.

Yeah they were mentioned in a magazine, but were not announced on any of the shops yet as far as I know. As far as leaving the valk in the box, I pre ordered 3 and all 3 are leaving the cardboard prison or else they can't fly in formation lol.

Pretty much this.

I have 2 coming and I am worried as I have very little space. Those Armored VF25 Valks takes up massive real estate.