IXTL

Can anyone remind me where in the show do we see Grace's VF-27 beta with the fold drive attached? 

I have seen this a couple of times now in Jenius' review pics and another source, but does the fold drive from the VF-25G Galia 4 accessory set fit on the VF-27 beta?  Does this also work on the VF-27 Gamma (Brera's)?  I have a G4 fold set on the way and was just wondering.

Thanks.

Hmm. Good question, I was gonna dig my VF-27 out later to check it. I already have a custom painted cannon fodder   VF-25G out on display with fold booster. Will check compatibility. Unless someone gets to it sooner.

7 hours ago, rdrunner said:

Can anyone remind me where in the show do we see Grace's VF-27 beta with the fold drive attached? 

I have seen this a couple of times now in Jenius' review pics and another source, but does the fold drive from the VF-25G Galia 4 accessory set fit on the VF-27 beta?  Does this also work on the VF-27 Gamma (Brera's)?  I have a G4 fold set on the way and was just wondering.

Thanks.

It works on both 27s. 

• 1 year later...

Once upon a time, I had the VF-27 super and the first time I transformed it, the nose fell off like that, so it seems that this might be an issue with this release

Twich

• 1 year later...

I just received a first release, sealed in box, VF-27B with pink fold booster, and I have to say, I cannot believe that this toy came out just a little while after the first release VF-25F toys from Bandai....gosh, this thing is so crisp and just an amazing sculpt and toy.  I am glad that I was able to get it, and for a price of 18330 shipped DHL through Mandarake, I am not sorry that I got it.

Twich

As much as the SV-303 does catch my interest @twich, I have to see if the DX version will stand up to the test when approved by Bandai to make a run, then it will get my $$. 

Still like renewal 27g, however its in storage with my other Macross valks (Its placed inside its own box and encased in a storage tub). 

My renewal 27, with Brera’s Super parts, has been on display going on five years now. I transform it once in a great while, no issues yet.