Just took mine out of the box and checked it in Gerwalk mode, the “toes” seem to be ok. Phew. 

CCCDD9EF-F9E2-4EA0-B10D-EA36A041F624.jpeg

I ignore if are made of the same kind of plastic but the V1 feels stronger (maybe it's because of the trauma to see disintegrated) but I get that feeling

beyond that it doesn't bother me have grey toes

IMG_1015.jpg

IMG_1018.jpg

IMG_1019.jpg

IMG_1020.jpg

IMG_1021.jpg

IMG_1026.jpg

IMG_1027.jpg

Sorry to hear about the broken toes on the v2, @valhary, but it looks just fine after the replacement surgery. Great job by the way. 

Did you have to get an old or broken v1 for the spare parts??

yes fortunately I have an old V1and I could using the parts

C’mon Bandai. Where’s Mei Leelon’s VF-27? :unknw:

Took a glance over on my copy still in the box, no issues found. One less problem avoided.

Can anyone remind me where in the show do we see Grace's VF-27 beta with the fold drive attached? 

I have seen this a couple of times now in Jenius' review pics and another source, but does the fold drive from the VF-25G Galia 4 accessory set fit on the VF-27 beta?  Does this also work on the VF-27 Gamma (Brera's)?  I have a G4 fold set on the way and was just wondering.

Thanks.

Hmm. Good question, I was gonna dig my VF-27 out later to check it. I already have a custom painted cannon fodder   VF-25G out on display with fold booster. Will check compatibility. Unless someone gets to it sooner.

7 hours ago, rdrunner said:

Can anyone remind me where in the show do we see Grace's VF-27 beta with the fold drive attached? 

I have seen this a couple of times now in Jenius' review pics and another source, but does the fold drive from the VF-25G Galia 4 accessory set fit on the VF-27 beta?  Does this also work on the VF-27 Gamma (Brera's)?  I have a G4 fold set on the way and was just wondering.

Thanks.

It works on both 27s. 

4 hours ago, Lolicon said:

It works on both 27s. 

Thanks @Lolicon. Presumably it also works on the “renewal”s?

2 hours ago, rdrunner said:

Thanks @Lolicon. Presumably it also works on the “renewal”s?

Oh I thought you were asking about the renewals. Yeah the renewal 27 is the only one I attached it to. Uses the same adapter piece for the fold drive as the old 27.