IXTL

I bought a Robot Damashii figure to add it to the VF-27 just because I was curious about the line. Maybe hlj has something on a sale that may be interesting to you. :D

Robot Damashii's are awesome. I like all of the one's I have more than the v1 VF-27 I own. :p

Well I managed to get the EMS costs pretty close to the SAL ones with the inclusion of a few items (don't know if this is a good thing). Now I have the VF-27 on the way with some extra toys that I can bring to work and play with them instead of...

...you know actually work. :ph34r:

Can't wait for the VF-27 though. The maroon color is just too nice. :wub:

Reading the instructions it seems the gunpod attachment piece is optional and only makes gunpod very solid in fighter mode.

It's definitely renewal-worthy I think.

Question for the early owners of this beauty : The instruction manual shows the karate-chop hands mounted for fighter mode. You could still have the new articulated hands in there, right?

Yes, the clip on the Gunpod itself is suffiencient for holding the Gun in place. The external clip is added to sheath the gun handle to make for a super solid connection, but the Gun clip is stable as is.

I will try the articulated hands out tonight when I get home, but they should work.

so is the plastic and paint color actually different from the first release or is just a lighting thing?

This color of dark maroon photographs as a lighter almost pinkish color. Definitely a trick of the picture taking process. In person, the color is much darker. Sorry I don't have the original to compare to.

Yesterday I saw Amazon JP (Amazon itself and not marketplace) put up over 20 pieces at 21,000 Yen which is retail plus 5% Japan Tax, and they were gone in a few minutes. It's still early, and probably expect prices to fall over at Amazon JP marketplace after a while. The Alto VF-25F have been falling in price each week over at Amazon JP. The RVF-25 is still selling below retail over at Amazon JP.

Edited by Valk-1S

That's a big box! Open it, open it!!

Didn't have time to handle it yet as I needed to go to work. Need to make moolah in order to sustain this seriously expensive hobby of ours. I'll take more pics when I get off in the morning. =)