IXTL

Guest davidwhangchoi

guess they want to gauge how much they can raise it until it becomes slow in selling:)

eh nevermind back up!

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Guest davidwhangchoi

Yeah the sad thing is, it was already in my cart from the last time so all i had to do was hit preorder and it still wasn't fast enough.

you get one? back up!

Edited by davidwhangchoi

I somehow caught the first wave tonight. I sat down fired up the xbox. Went on to NY and set up a 30 second refresh. With the first refresh I saw the order button. Almost didnt believe it.

Just transformed the poor V1 back to fighter were she will stay.

There was around 29 when I counted in that last set. Did everyone manage to get one before they sold out?

you get one? back up!

Yeah. Accidently got 2 now so i owe like 534 dollars. When i clicked preorder it added another to one i had in there. I went too fast so i didn't notice it till i got to the next screen. At that point i wasn't going back to correct it in case i missed out again.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Yeah. Accidently got 2 now so i owe like 534 dollars. When i clicked preorder it added another to one i had in there. I went too fast so i didn't notice it till i got to the next screen. At that point i wasn't going back to correct it in case i missed out again.

that's fine you can cancel one no penalty

congrats!

Edited by davidwhangchoi

This place still has it.

http://www.nin-nin-game.com/macross-f-serie-en/6532-macross-f-vf-27-lucifer-valkyrie-super-parts-set-bandai-dx-chogokin-en.html

Just choose the cheaper shipping option so you pay just around the same amount as NY.

Noticed that the price went up slightly too after I purchased mine.

They must have the same practices as NY.