IXTL

the best part about getting this at HLJ, is that I can ship it with my RVF-25.

I just hope HLJ doesn't screw up my warehouse storage (it happened once last year)

Plus, HLJ came through on me today, by having Ryuseimaru in stock as well

Edited by SaitouSad

So even though it says order stop in your account setting, if you got the email you secured one at HlJ, Right?

For the most part, not aware of HLJ having a bad track record but I did have to wait for a third round of restock (after ordering during the 2nd restock) of the YF-29.

If you got an order in with no funky error messages and an email confirmation then you should be OK. I'm not worried and I've shopped w HLJ for over 12 years.

-b.

5% markdown is still better than retail and/or NY markup.however,not as tasty as AmiAmi and hobbysearch markdowns :0

The only hope now is for otacute marked down VF_27 for those that want to get this valk at a non-retarded price

Edited by Duymon

I swear, Lucifer was making me go bi-polar...I was so excited just before 3 AM, then really disappointed for almost an hour and then super excited when I refreshed my HLJ search window and saw it finally up, and then biting my nails when I couldn't remember my HLJ password and had to get it re-sent to me, and then beyond happy when I checked out and got my confirmation e-mail. HLJ really made all the effort and perseverance worth it. Domo arigato!

Just look at your account on the site, it will be there in a few minutes. Sometimes their email confirmations take a while.

Nope. It says I have ZERO orders processing, and no open orders. I got shot down for sure...

Guest davidwhangchoi

it's so funny that HLJ is using the same old photo amiami is using for the non-renewal as the front pic

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Chronicidal - You're better off holding onto it and making private arrangements with another member. I'm sure HLJ is on Chinese Scalper watch now and they'll just snatch it up

Reason I say that is because if I cancel it manually, it might go back into their stock right away. If they cancel it for me sometime in the next few hours, who knows when it'll happen?

Chronicidal - You're better off holding onto it and making private arrangements with another member. I'm sure HLJ is on Chinese Scalper watch now and they'll just snatch it up

The chinese fans have an equally hard time buying these too. They're not all scalpers :)

Plus, I get the feeling most of the scalpers are just the Japanese sellers (I mean look at YJA).

I asked them about it once due to an error and they advised me not to do it or they'll cancel all my orders and ban my account. :o

K, to clarify, do what? I tried to order two, so I'm guessing they'll just cancel one, but you're saying they might ban my account if I cancel it myself? :blink:

K, to clarify, do what? I tried to order two, so I'm guessing they'll just cancel one, but you're saying they might ban my account if I cancel it myself? :blink:

Err no. They said if they caught anyone ordering more than 1, they'll cancel the orders and suspend their account. Maybe it depends on whether or not you're a repeat offender. :lol:

Err no. They said if they caught anyone ordering more than 1, they'll cancel the orders and suspend their account. Maybe it depends on whether or not you're a repeat offender. :lol:

Well crap, ok, I'm emailing them and saying I ordered two on accident then :p

The Anime-export preorder, if it goes up tonight, is the one I don't like because you have to pay upfront and they are slooooooooooooooow to ship (took 2 months for them to ship me my alto super parts and galia 4 set)