IXTL

It was odd how HLJ showed "order stop" then was available again after reload. My order went through at that point. I hope it pans out

EDIT: Yup, got my email confirmation just now....yay!

Edited by Valkyrie23

Yep, two order confirmations from HLJ, so I think I'm set and can sleep happily now. ^_^

Guess tonight was absolutely chock full of surprises. That's the fastest HLJ has ever posted a Bandai valk to the initial pre-order date, they're usually a few days to a few weeks after everyone else.

Edited by Chronocidal

Yep, two order confirmations from HLJ, so I think I'm set and can sleep happily now. ^_^

Guess tonight was absolutely chock full of surprises. That's the fastest HLJ has ever posted a Bandai valk to the initial pre-order date, they're usually a few days to a few weeks after everyone else.

You can say that again - NY jumping the gun and HLJ opening up orders on the first day. Who would've thought?!

Guest davidwhangchoi

Showing order stop here and it's 20,000 yen instead of 19,000 for some reason.

they always show retail price during order stop

HLJ has a history of accepting orders and not fulfilling them, but not for preorders since they always receive additional stock once the product is out.

Ah I stand corrected then. Thanks again for the heads up. Thank goodness for billing agreement I didn't have to key in any details.

Those of you who got more than 1, you're using multiple accounts?