Hasegawa 1/72 scale VF-25 Messiah

EXO

While we're at it, did the regular RVF feature anything that might not be included in this one? The 25G has the speakers and Ranka figure (and copilot seat?) that I don't believe made it to the Super version.

just the dish/fin specific to the RVF, no other specials or extras... at least not in the two in my stash...

just the dish/fin specific to the RVF, no other specials or extras... at least not in the two in my stash...

Probably the usual ton of wing loaded missiles all the -25 variants are coming with.

yeah its just the regular Hasegawa RVF with the superpacks. So no Ghosts. Most are getting the Bandai one for the ghosts then selling, parking or trashing the Bandai RVF. I did that to get my hands on the one Ghost I wanted.

Wow, great builds indeed! Too bad the Navy isn't really flying its own VF-25s.

Although I wouldn't mind seeing the build of that aircraft carrier in the background!

SSL24538.JPG?type=w1

Wow, great builds indeed! Too bad the Navy isn't really flying its own VF-25s.

Although I wouldn't mind seeing the build of that aircraft carrier in the background!

Indeed, the VF-25 in modern colors and a modern loadout looks outstanding.

the Carrier looks like the carrier from this scene in Yukikaze

Yeah thats a CVN-56 Admiral carrier. And man that lift-off scene sticks with you doesn't it. It was very well done.

Yeah, after reading this I just rewatched Operation 4 and 5.

That carrier lift off rocked after all the crap they got from the IJN. A polite "big finger'.

http://bbs.ruliweb.com/hobby/board/300082/read/9259470

338185_5.jpg

Edited by NZEOD