Hasegawa 1/72 VF-11B with fast packs on the way!

Dobber

Will you be doing a step by step of this one?

I wish! I haven't had time for models since my daughter was born. I've only had a little time here and there to paint up a toy now and then, but I look forward to the day I can start one of these beauties. For now I'm just a box collector... living vicariously through some of the other master modellers here on these forums.

...some day soon I hope...

If I'm looking at the flyer correctly it looks like it may include the C type booster nozzles. Is that the only distinguishing feature between the B and C?

Also the presence or lack of a fin/boom between the booster nozzles, and the number of micro-missile ports on top of the booster.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Petar! It takes someone to scratch build or to seriously work on a type of model fo rit to be released in a styrene kit. It's kinda like washing your car; you know it's gonna rain soon! ;) So I'm blaming you in a good way! - MT

For about 12months I was working on two resin kit of this subject on and off. As soon as the Hasegawa announcement was made, I stopped. The kits were not good.

This one is awesome.

Were these kits you were trying to make yourself, or another company's?

• 2 weeks later...