!! Gobot 1/60 scale ??

valky-001

Ah...Gobots! From the engineering school of "stand your vehicle up on its end and blammo...its a robot!"

Yes, I realize they are slightly more involved than this but this gives me so much nostalgia of doing this with my Hotwheels as a kid. :)

I was poor with a lot of imagination

Edited by xrentonx

I liked the names. With prime examples like Cop-ter, Fi-tor, Tur-bo, Spa-cy and Royal-T, the level of imagination from that era remains unmatched...

Whoa, what is that green plane that says P+10?

It's a Transformer named Highbrow. It's a decent figure, although placement of the fists is wonky to accommodate the spinning propeller gimmick. Lots of good details like panel lines, rivets, retractable landing gear, etc. The bot's helmet rotates down to make it look like an old bomber helmet with goggles. Looking at this and then at my shrunken simplistic Prime toys makes me sad for the direction TF toys are headed.

Edited by M'Kyuun

HOLY COW! I stopped eating breakfast when the video started! Best 10 minutes spent on a video to date. Lots of detail on the animation. Whoever made it should do something similar with Macross. LIke the Max vs Myria scene in the city. That would blow a lot of people away!

Now back to my soggy cereal. haha

Hey their claude grant.

The only ones i'm seeing for now are on ebay. With great paint like fresh, only the ones that are still mint in package around $50 us dollar’s without shipping, theirs one loose that looks really ok to me for only $6.95 US doll. By the looks of your face post I can tell you want to go with a VF-1D, Spoons is just the right size for any 1/60 scale yamato and rely looks like it has the style of a utility vehicle type of that macros era. I don’t have the VF-1D but I think it’s polite Rick Hunter/Hikaru Ichijyo with orang suit will be the best mach with the fork lift.

post-15310-0-90354600-1347827772_thumb.jpg

post-15310-0-87157200-1347827792_thumb.jpg

post-15310-0-37619300-1347827826_thumb.jpg

post-15310-0-36281300-1347827954_thumb.jpg

Ah...Gobots! From the engineering school of "stand your vehicle up on its end and blammo...its a robot!"

Yes, I realize they are slightly more involved than this but this gives me so much nostalgia of doing this with my Hotwheels as a kid. :)

I was poor with a lot of imagination

I had the blue helicopter Gobot and the space shuttle Gobot. and very few and I mean very few Transformers and some Robotech figures. Yeah I was poor to and had a big imagination too.

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

• 3 weeks later...

When I was a kid I couldn’t even afford buying Gobots, back then $3 was still a lot for me, so glad and happy finding this ones in the stores, I had no idea of what was a K.O. back then. I remember buying a blue Head Block (Mixer), the Slicks with white paint and different tire marks, Spoons and Dive-Dive. Man I really wish I had a real time machine especially in that style, and one of a must be, would be taking a trip to the 80’s for toys shopping.

post-15310-0-64049900-1349394907_thumb.jpg

post-15310-0-45196700-1349395053_thumb.jpg

post-15310-0-51901000-1349395188_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...