Yamato 1/60 Super/Strike parts + Option parts reissue

Swoosh

There is not difference in Yamato FP color is there between TV and DYRL?

There is... TV set is a lighter bluish color, DYRL is a darker greenish color.

This announcement is too cool... at least 2 fp sets for custom work, but a pass on the ve-1 in favor of a possible vt-1 reissue and all the future mac f valks. My budget is Macrossed out! lol

There is... TV set is a lighter bluish color, DYRL is a darker greenish color.

This announcement is too cool... at least 2 fp sets for custom work, but a pass on the ve-1 in favor of a possible vt-1 reissue and all the future mac f valks. My budget is Macrossed out! lol

Oh - so this is only for a DYRL FP release. Hope TV version is to follow.

I would think so since this will sell like gangbusters for them...

Can anyone confirm if the single seater option parts set can be connected to form the two seater VF-1D style setup without modding? Or would that require gluing them together? Thanks in advance peeps... :) Honestly, these announcements have me stressing over my budget for the rest of the year! I might have to let a pre-order or two go, and it's looking like the VF-25G might be sacrificed for 2 FP's and the potential VT-1 reissue right now... :( I've been wanting to stick a VT-1 super parts set onto my VF-1D for a long time now, and a reissue would finally make that possible from a cost standpoint.