Yamato 1/60 Super/Strike parts + Option parts reissue

Swoosh

Our local GTO will have this for pre-order at 3.2k

Yeah, and you'd have a 10% off if you're a member. I couldn't be bothered to wait though, I had mine preorder at Amiami. I only just needed one to replace the ones from my VF-1A Max DYRL since the 1S Hikaru took it. I wish I could get an extra one or two, though.

Er.. You don't *have* to do anything you don't want to...

Yeah I know , but the side covers come in grey with the SSP is there something I'm missing?

If you know something I don't know then fill me in...don't keep me in suspense?

Edited by troyness

Yeah I know , but the side covers come in grey with the SSP is there something I'm missing?

If you know something I don't know then fill me in...don't keep me in suspense?

Yes, it seems they come in grey as standard. I guess what I'm saying is, it's up to you. I'm personally of the opinion that they look good in grey for all the valks, so there is no need to customize them to match the valk body colour.

• 4 weeks later...

I just want to confirm something. Has the VT-1 been re-released already?! Some guy from another forum told me that a VT-1 reissue with optional parts has been released last month and sold out. I haven't even gotten a hint of the news anywhere.

Is this true?!

No need to worry, have not even heard a whisper about the VT-1. Although most people on this forum feel its not too far away...

I'm sure it won't be too long before we are looking for the best deal from the usual suspects.

Edited by typhoon

No need to worry, have not even heard a whisper about the VT-1. Although most people on this forum feel its not too far away...

I'm sure it won't be too long before we are looking for the best deal from the usual suspects.

Thanks for the verification, Typhoon. The guy either mistook the VF-1D with option parts for the VT-1 Super Ostrich, or that joker was just trying to punk me. <_<

I thought something was fishy when even Yamato's site made no mention of it.

According to Yamato re-release.

Today the price of (30th anniversary) TV VF-1S and 1J are rising from their List price. Most store are sold out.

If I buy them now they will a bit too expensive.

Should I wait for 30th anniversary Super valkyrie VF-1J and S and buy them at List price instead.

I'm not sure Yamato will re-release them soon.

Looks like everything in the pipeline has been pushed back for whatever reason. All of the other releases, 17D, 19P, etc... have been pushed back as well. There must be some sort of production issues or problems with factory lines that's making the timetables slip for everything. It's not just one of the products, which is interesting. I am wondering if once we get to December we'll discover the VF-4 is getting pushed too.

• 3 weeks later...

Heads up! movie 1/60 super/strike parts are ready to ship.

That's good news. How do you know that? I don't see anything from HLJ in my inbox or any notices when I log into my account. It would be nice to know when the debit will hit. I don't think I'll be doing this kind of thing ever again. I order things when I have the money to spend. Now things are "iffy". This sucks.

UPDATE: yep... Got the email. I wish to god they would have taken the money when I had it... ARGGH!!!

Edited by Astralith