Anime Orlando Inc.

cwmodels

Well... this is a bit unusual even for me. In the past 2 month I ended up opening my own Anime Shop: ANIME ORLANDO!

7877636594_159f897156_c.jpg

7877637304_4f9bc2d9eb_c.jpg

7877637756_fa47af188a_z.jpg

Here is the official website:

http://www.animeorlando.com/

And here the facebook page:

http://www.facebook....440160219337844

And a intro video on youtube by poncho.com:

So stop by and say hi if you are in the Orlando area!

If I was in the country, let alone state, I would come and visit.

Exterior signage looks awesome but the interior needs some work. I'd go for some ceiling to floor digital prints that you can stick on the wall - especially behind the counter which you want to guide people to. The exterior is fantastic... although with the window graphic I might have put in a red stripe to tie into the top signage.

Best of luck with it!

Congrats bro. I'm happy for you.

Thank you!

nice... gonna have to visit now. :D

Yeah, come check us out!

A little bit of everything, nice mix. Action bases, Medicom Asuka, Bandai valk kits...

Well, since I've never had any retail shop experience before I figure why not try a little bit of everything. besides, 65% of the stock came from my own collection.

Florida? Disney World's city?

So nostalgic to hear Orlando.

Shaq and Penny Hardaway were there.

Yup, Disney World city indeed. But give me 10 years and I'll turn it into Anime World City.

Congratulations on your new store!! B))

Thank you!

Man we needed this there and I just left Orlando. Unfortunately there's not spot like this in Chicago either.

That's what all the customers tell me when they come in.

Hey CW, since you're in Orlando, can you pick me up a Solar Bears lapel pin and mascot plushie when their ECHL season starts in October?

What is that?

Congratulations CW! There just aren't enough brick and mortar anime shops these days. Best of luck.

Well, I kind fell into the whole deal. Never wanted to open an Anime shop but here I am...

If I was in the country, let alone state, I would come and visit.

Exterior signage looks awesome but the interior needs some work. I'd go for some ceiling to floor digital prints that you can stick on the wall - especially behind the counter which you want to guide people to. The exterior is fantastic... although with the window graphic I might have put in a red stripe to tie into the top signage.

Best of luck with it!

Thanks for the advice and comments.

Shop looks nice and clean. I would go if I lived in Orlando. Or you sold anime cels.

No Anime cels yet. But it could happen down the line.

I will be there in November, I will definitely swing by and say high and refer to all my anime friends that i have there (which are a lot) to your store.

Cool! Love to meet you!

Good luck with your venture! Hope to visit one day.

Thanks!

Congrats on the store. I have a customer in Orlando. Next time I'm there I'll drop by.

Looking forward to your visit!

The Solar Bears(get it? Pun on polar bears) were a minor league hockey team that folded when the league they were in(international hockey league) merged with another league(american hockey league). Recently new owners bought the name of the team and are ressurecting the team name in a new league the ECHL(roughly AA level in terms of quality two steps below NHL). I doubt I'll ever make back to Orlando, so if you could help me out I'd gladly pay you.

Edited by renegadeleader1

Damb! I wish I had seen this sooner. I was just in Orlando but..... you just got the models so would have missed out anyway.

Congrats. Will have to stop by next time. :)

Thank you! Next time you stop by we should have even more model kits.

Congrats! Next time I'm in O-town I'll definitely check out the shop!

Would you be able to do online ordering and shipping to Miami? :) I'd rather give ya my business. Right now looking to buy a VF-171EX Nightmare...pm me ;)

We're too small at the moment to take any preorders for online. Maybe in 6 months.

That's a nice spread of models you got there!

Thanks!