Original Haruhiku Mikimoto Lynn Minmay Art and Autograph 1999

Selling for a friend.

Framed and approximately 12" x 16" - need to double check this - could be 14" x 18" original hand drawn Lynn Minmay and autographed artwork from 1999.

This is NOT an autographed print!

It is a real hand drawn artwork from Hal - Haruhiko Mikimoto - for a local person who had an inside track to all things anime back in the late 90s. Ink appears to be acrylic due to age and is pristine as it was stored in darkness. I was given an opportunity to hold and look at this upfront but not allowed to remove the art from the glass frame for further inspection to prevent any damage. You can still see the ink residue at the end of the pen strokes.

Due to various reasons, it is up for sale now:

Correction : $2000 USD asking price. If you want to make an offer, you can, but no low balling. All those will be ignored.

Rules:

Since this is for a friend locally in Hong Kong, and not my personal item, there are requirements to facilitate this deal:

1) I can inspect the item on your behalf. Discretion up to the seller to allow amount of handling. More than likely will not allow me to remove item from picture frame until payment has been transfered.

2) I can proxy between you and the seller since you do not know him

3) Payment MUST be by Western Union since the owner does not have paypal. Also I don't want to hassle with exchange rates through my personal paypal account and get stuck with fees or shipping responsibility.

4) Item will be insured for full value at shipping of your choice via Hong Kong Postal Service - SEA, AIR or EMS. If you choose to devalue the item to mitigate customs charges, you take the risk should ANYTHING happen to it and accept whatever it was insured for. Do not EVEN think about disputing this.

Protect yourself and eat the custom charges for full insured value.

5) If you are local, you can pickup or deal with the owner yourself. I am offering it to fellow MW'ers only.

6) NO DIBS, HOLDS or CALLS. First paid, first shipped.

post-1322-0-56727100-1345356264_thumb.jpg

Edited by Neova