Hi everyone. I'm currently taking orders for these items. (Images will be posted later today). Prices do not include shipping and 4% paypal fees. I will provide that with the total thru PM. Thanks!

1/60 side covers (Basic Set) - $15 US
side and neck cover for 1/60 v.2 VF-1
http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=33778

1/60 side covers and double egress seat (Complete Set) - $20 US
side and neck cover for 1/60 v.2 VF-1 plus additional neck cover mount for included 2 egress seat. You can use one or 2 seats depending on VF-1 type.
Both sets are available in gray or white resin. Please specify. I'm also adding a painting service for additional $10 each to match VF and cockpit.
http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=33778
1/48 VF-1 pre-posed hands - $15 US
set of 4 hands (2 right, 2 left)
http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=37257

1/10 Saddle Bags for Beagle Mospeada - $50 US
includes 2 Saddle Bags (L/R) and top box w/mount
Available in white resin. I'm also adding a painting service for additional $20 each set.
http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=33779

1/10 Rocket Launcher for Rey's Beagle Mospeada - $20 US
includes rocket launcher (3 pieces) and bike mount
Available in white resin. I'm also adding a painting service for additional $20 each set.
http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=33779

Sent all PMs out. Please let me know if I missed you. Thanks!
RD Blade
Vermillion One
Jorawar_b
Darrin G
Smut Peddler
talyn8
sidearmsapha
Benson 13
varitechs
RD Blade
mass driver
locidm
ultraman zoffy
Kicker773
derex 3592
pobox
sreichma
sandman
connor99
Loop
Old Man
woll622
ErikElvis
505thAirborne
ff95gj
typhoon
talon1138
mechapilot77
Chowser
Big
anubis20
genomcorp

These are all original items, not recasts of any existing parts from manufacturers.

• 2 weeks later...

FYI, Recaster gone for a week. He was trying to get me the parts so I can start painting but our schedules wouldn't allow it. Just a slight delay.

FYI, Recaster gone for a week. He was trying to get me the parts so I can start painting but our schedules wouldn't allow it. Just a slight delay.

That just gives you time to start on those Inbit/Invid =P

LOL, I'll need to make myself a 1/48 Legioss and Tread first, maybe 1/35.

1/48 will work, glad I could help you make your choice. Now all you need to do is decide which Inbit you WILL make 1st.

Don't suppose you'll sell BP8s?

I'm going to ask the recaster when he gets back and then I'll stat an interest thread.

Is there a chance of 1/48 neck and sidecovers getting made?

Good Chance. I already have the files done. I'll ask people if they want that too.

I'm going to ask the recaster when he gets back and then I'll stat an interest thread.

Good Chance. I already have the files done. I'll ask people if they want that too.

What about the seats for a 1/48? can those seats be made by just making the 1/60 larger?

EXO, can I get one 1/60 side covers Basic Set($20) and one Complete Set($25) both in gray. Hope I am not too late to join.

Nope, not too late. That's what this thread is for. I'll put you down and contact you when the recaster comes back.

got you guys down. I'll wait til the end of the week or beginning of next week to PM you. I just want to see where the recaster is when he gets back. That way I an keep the schedule of stuff shipping out consistent.

• 3 weeks later...

The recasting part should be around for a while unless interest completely dies.

The painting is only available for a short time. The only way I can do it is if I can paint them or a lot of them at the same time. It's the only way I can feasibly do it for what I'm charging. I'll post here once the painting is all done.

• 3 weeks later...

Some sets have gone out... both on the side covers and the saddle bags. I know people have been receiving them. Some have been delayed due to extreme weather, scorching heat last 2 weeks and rain these last 2 days. Also with all that happening my recaster, Rohby is busy with the SD VF-11 exclusives for the MW Con and he asked for more time. I hope that's OK with the rest of the people that's waiting for their stuff. If it's a great inconvenience please let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks.

Oh and SP... I was hoping to ship your stuff with the regult. Let me know if that's OK.

• 3 weeks later...

post-151-0-81513900-1351978911_thumb.jpg post-151-0-04897100-1351978918_thumb.jpg

more parts getting painted. Mospeada on a stick. These aren't the final ones. I should be getting some more in this coming week. But they are going out... trying to catch up.

• 2 weeks later...

Another 3 days of delay... now it's rain. I tried painting some parts today but there's too much moisture and the cold makes the paint too rough on the surface when it lands. Man I need a paintbooth in the garage!

I have to cancel the paint service for now. I'm honoring the ones that already paid of course. That's going on slowly. But if you want to order non painted parts, that's still going on. I forgot to mention that.

I'll announce when painting services will open up again.